Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 08-16-2011, 10:46 PM   #1
BigDan

Drives: bug
Comparison Test Video: 2012 Ford Focus Titanium vs. 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited

I would also choose the Focus but they can be pricey if you dont know what you're doing when it come time to negotiate. I went late night car browsing the other night and Ford's were the most expensive dealership all on the auto row. Heck most of their loaded models all with ADM (Titanium Flex, SHO's, Edge Hybrids, ect) were sitting up front they were asking GT500 money for them vs Honda that had a lot full of $27k Accords. The pisser is its usually these pricey options that cause the owner to enjoy the car even more and keep it longer so its kind of worth it in the long run vs a stripper version that you cant wait to trade in because its no different then a late 80's Honda in terms of amenities and options. If I'm spending the money on a new car its gonna have to look new and have the latest features otherwise I'd just get a used model.

Last edited by BigDan; 08-16-2011 at 10:58 PM.
BigDan is offline   Reply With Quote