Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 05-14-2009, 09:20 PM   #645
LSP2010
IM A GURL

Drives: 2010/2SS
hey
LSP2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:38 PM   #646
68 Z/28
Father Time

Drives: 1967 Malibu / 2002 Caddy DTS
Send a message via Yahoo to 68 Z/28
Hi any new members , nice to have you

68 Z/28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 01:57 AM   #647
Hawks

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2004 Frontier
Hi, I am new but have been reading for a while.

ordered CGM 2SS/RS, manual
Hawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:20 PM   #648
douge7

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT, RS
Send a message via AIM to douge7 Send a message via Yahoo to douge7
New but Old

I have been reading this message board since the 5th Gen was announced. I have never posted or even joined a message board before. This site has so much great information so I decided to take the plunge!!

I love the Camaro, every Camaro ever made is awesome in it's own way!!! The 5th Gen is the most exciting and I cannot wait to have a victory red one in my driveway!!

I have a 2 year old daughter and one on the way so I cannot get my dream car just yet, but hope to pick one up in the very short term future (within 2 years!!!)

Are there any Camaro fanatics in the Northeast Ohio (Youngstown) area on the boards?
douge7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:37 PM   #649
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks View Post
Hi, I am new but have been reading for a while.

ordered CGM 2SS/RS, manual
Welcome! Everyone was a lurker at some point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by douge7 View Post
I have been reading this message board since the 5th Gen was announced. I have never posted or even joined a message board before. This site has so much great information so I decided to take the plunge!!

I love the Camaro, every Camaro ever made is awesome in it's own way!!! The 5th Gen is the most exciting and I cannot wait to have a victory red one in my driveway!!

I have a 2 year old daughter and one on the way so I cannot get my dream car just yet, but hope to pick one up in the very short term future (within 2 years!!!)

Are there any Camaro fanatics in the Northeast Ohio (Youngstown) area on the boards?
sounds like the back seats will be plenty big enough for your growing family. There is a regional section of the forum where you can find people nearby.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:17 PM   #650
fiero
LOVES AMERICA

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT, 1986 Fiero SE
Hey everyone, like douge7 I've been following these forums everyday for almost a year, learning everything i could about the 2010 camaro, couldn't wait to order one.

I was talking to my dealership about ordering a 1ss a few weeks ago and was told it wouldn't be in until september/october- definitely worth the wait. Then a funny thing happened. The next day I got a call that they had just taken delivery on a Red Jewel 2LT model that the buyer had canceled on, and none of the pre-order customers wanted it.

I thought long and hard about it and opted for the v6 version due to insurance (I'm 21) as well as the lower price, not to mention that 304 hp is a great figure to begin with! I test drove the car yesterday and fell in love.

I got everything finalized today with the dealership and am picking up my first new car I've ever bought, my beautiful RJT Camaro on monday!

I love this site and thank all you guys for helping me with all the research I could ever do for this car, I felt like I knew everything about it when I was looking at it and driving it.
fiero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:39 PM   #651
FarmallsForever

Drives: 2000 Silverado, Slightly Modded
Just wanted to thank the mod’s and Scott for providing one of the best forum’s on the net and the “Best” one on the Camaro. Been reading for a while but decided to join back in January. Took me this long to post, guess I just like reading. Normally check it a couple of times a day, and for those who have said it before, you are right this sight is addicting. After paying off some bills we will have to see about getting a 5th gen. Depending on what other projects come up.
FarmallsForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:41 PM   #652
douge7

Welcome fiero!! What a great 1st new car!! Congrats!!

I too am seriously considering the V6. It is more than enough for my situation!! Either way the car is so good looking that it does not matter which engine you go with. I just want to be driving one around town!!
Old 05-28-2009, 02:16 PM   #653
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiero View Post
Hey everyone, like douge7 I've been following these forums everyday for almost a year, learning everything i could about the 2010 camaro, couldn't wait to order one.

I was talking to my dealership about ordering a 1ss a few weeks ago and was told it wouldn't be in until september/october- definitely worth the wait. Then a funny thing happened. The next day I got a call that they had just taken delivery on a Red Jewel 2LT model that the buyer had canceled on, and none of the pre-order customers wanted it.

I thought long and hard about it and opted for the v6 version due to insurance (I'm 21) as well as the lower price, not to mention that 304 hp is a great figure to begin with! I test drove the car yesterday and fell in love.

I got everything finalized today with the dealership and am picking up my first new car I've ever bought, my beautiful RJT Camaro on monday!

I love this site and thank all you guys for helping me with all the research I could ever do for this car, I felt like I knew everything about it when I was looking at it and driving it.
The V6 is a great car, and Red Jewl is one of my preferred colours. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmallsForever View Post
Just wanted to thank the mod’s and Scott for providing one of the best forum’s on the net and the “Best” one on the Camaro. Been reading for a while but decided to join back in January. Took me this long to post, guess I just like reading. Normally check it a couple of times a day, and for those who have said it before, you are right this sight is addicting. After paying off some bills we will have to see about getting a 5th gen. Depending on what other projects come up.
Thank you, though I have to admit that its not us that make the site what it is, its the rest of the members. We just do what we can to keep things running smoothly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by douge7 View Post
Welcome fiero!! What a great 1st new car!! Congrats!!

I too am seriously considering the V6. It is more than enough for my situation!! Either way the car is so good looking that it does not matter which engine you go with. I just want to be driving one around town!!
You're right, there is no 'bad' Camaro: there's great and then there's awesome.

by the way, welcome to the site
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:18 PM   #654
Standard-Z

Drives: 1996 Z28
Another new newbie. Hello to everyone.I have been reading around the site. And thougth I would join today.
Standard-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:27 PM   #655
GMtothecore
"That Guy"

Drives: Camaro SS...........what else?
Location: OOOOOOOklahoma where the wind comes sweepin' down the plains.
Welcome noobs.....lol. enjoy this place we call Camaro5!
Old 06-01-2009, 02:43 PM   #656
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
welcome guys!
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #657
douge7

Welcome from 1 Newb to another!! Camaro5 is a great site!!
Old 06-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #658
JaminJimbo

Drives: 2010 Camaro LT RS
Thanks for the warm welcome! This is a great site!
JaminJimbo is offline   Reply With Quote