Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 4th Generation Camaros

Old 05-22-2014, 06:39 PM   #1
CAMARO_HEAVEN
Big John

Drives: Wife 2013 Camaro 2SSRS / ME?
Exclamation camaro bumper

I am in search of a 4th gen Camaro rear export bumper with fog lights Any help finding on would be greatly appreciated. Or even a part number that I could try and locate a new one would work. Thank you in advance.
Big John
CAMARO_HEAVEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:13 AM   #2
CFTA

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2LS
I sold one a few years ago, Not sure if I had ever seen another one here in the US. At the time I bought mine from the dealer using a part number given to me by a camaro owner in Austria. The dealer called back and asked if I wanted the fogs too which I then ordered. I still have the GM boxes for the lights and could give you the part numbers for those at least.

The rear impact supports on each side have to be removed in order to fit it, but otherwise a simple install. The sockets for the lights are basic 1157 versions.

I actually never got around to getting it painted in the 4 or so years I had it on my car.

CFTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 12:06 PM   #3
CAMARO_HEAVEN
Big John

Drives: Wife 2013 Camaro 2SSRS / ME?
Thumbs up

That would be a good starting point.
I remember when you were selling yours I missed you by a couple days and also getting it would have been a chore seeing that you did not want to ship it.
I have the tail lights and the mirrors so I want the bumper and the fog lights. Then I might change to Trans Am seats to complete the transformation. I think it really makes the cars look unique as there are so many on the road I like to be different.
CAMARO_HEAVEN is offline   Reply With Quote