Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-04-2009, 11:33 AM   #85
Angelina

Drives: 2010 Camaro!
Ok my turn ;)

I will make two posts, since there is a thread for both days. I will say my thanks here.

Anna, thank you for going with me. What an awesome road trip, altho our theme song for the weekend was Party in the USA, I do believe it should be Party in Oshawa! LOL You did a good job keeping my road rage in check

Lynn and Kelly, first off nice car! Was awesome to have you in my view the whole trip lol I can't wait to see the pictures that you took. I decided right away there wasn't much sense in me taking many, i'd just steal yours lol

Thursday night was very cool, laid back and relaxed. There were only a few of us there so we were able to chat and get to know each other. We closed down the lounge and even stayed after the bartender left!

Friday started off early, a few of us went to the car wash after breakfast so that we could get all perty, there are photos from this posted. Hylton noted that along the way we passed the striping plant so we stopped and took some photos there too. Lynn was like spiderman trying to get a GREAT shot. Here is one that I took (sorry some of my photos are small, I used my phone a lot and I have no clue how to resize.)

Josh, you are one true Camaro fan...Hope your drive back was a safe one and not too long. Thank you for the chamois...Yanno I had to dry her off because it was going to rain 30 minutes later LOL

After we got back to the hotel we all headed over to the plant, we all huddled together to hear The Mole tell us about the plant and the building process.
After there we went to the Pavillion to meet with the workers. We had the plaque prentation, the Mayor spoke too.
Thank you every worker that came! Thank you for signing my litho. When I get it framed I will post a photo. Here are some photos that I took along that route.

Ok so back to the hotel...quick moment to get dry and cleaned up before we all met for dinner. Hylton posted some pics from there. Then it was Party time...LOL
Everyone chipped in and there was PLENTY of beer and snacks. This is where you really get to know people, get a few drinks in them

Heinz, Banshee and TRM
My blue eyed babes LOL

Hands up Tom! You should have been booked...my butt still hurts! Enough said

Josh...where is your Beer??

We now all know why he's called LuckyNuts...Karen is one hot chicky! We won't say what she did to me at breakfast!

This explains A LOT...please someone tell me that they helped me drink this

Anna your hats and you monster/vodka crack me up!

Hylton, working away...bad bad Hylton

JoAnna, Rachel, Kari and Steve

That about wraps up Friday, we stayed and closed up and cleaned up the suite. Thank you everyone that helped with that. Hit the sheets about 3:30 am.

Heinz, such a nice, quiet guy! He can find you the answer to anything, except the name of the old muppet guys LOL and he had anything anyone needed. He was my superman/swiss army knife for the weekend.

Scott, I LOVE your car!! You can sit by me and rev that engine all day. Awesome guy! Eh!

It's hard not to turn this into a thank you thread, we all had soo much fun. Sooo, Hylton, Scott, Tom, Dustin, Doug, Karen & Dave, Anna, Steve & Kari, Lynn & Kelly, Josh, Trent & Amy, JoAnna and Rick, Rick, Brian, Mike, George and Linda all of you who made my weekend! Also, sooo many more that were there that I didn't get to know.

The workers of the Oshawa Plant, Martinrea Plant and everyone that donated, Thank you!!

Drives: 2SS RS, IOM, Auto, Sunroof

Delivered: 5/15/09
Angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:49 AM   #86
STORMTROOPER

Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS 2018 ABM ZL1
Friday's Pic's.

Well I am going to take an easy route. As I have a ton of work to complete today and leave again for the week. Click the link for a few pic's of the day. I have about 200 pictures to sort through and when I get back I will post more. Spread out the fun a little.

http://picasaweb.google.com/bunker2570/Camaro5Friday#
STORMTROOPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:22 PM   #87
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Did someone kill Trent? He was one of the first to get home but he has been silent. Probably still asleep.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:26 PM   #88
CamaroSS24
Ford Convert

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS - Yellow/RS pk
I am so bummed I didn't make it up! Hopefully things will settle down enough next year (and I still have a job - wait, then I'd have time to do whatever!) & I can make the trek. Looks like everyone had a great time! Nice job Hylton! Got my Camaro5 tees a few days ago and wear them with pride.

Peace.
ORDERED: April 15, 2009 Est. Delivery: August, 2009?

CamaroSS24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:06 PM   #89
80Zedder
Cheif Pounderhard

Drives: 80camaro/Avalanche/srt8charger
80Zedder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:13 PM   #90
RickRay
INJACC

Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS AUTO
:party0038:

Thanks to everyone that attended and also the ones that Donated to this event' even the other members that keeps this Site going This event will be talked about until the next one = 2nd Annual Meet & Greet Oshawa 2010
Enjoy the pics; Some I'm sure will be almost the same as everyone was taking pictures Check the Following Link.

http://picasaweb.google.com/bolduc.r...OshawaOct2009#
RickRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:32 PM   #91
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
the next few shots are from white SS/RS. First was taken from a tree, the other from the 5th floor of the hotel

Not THAT'S enthusiasm right there

Very I wish of course, that I coulda been there. man, I want my 5th gen so bad

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:35 PM   #92
camarorick

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina View Post
I will make two posts, since there is a thread for both days. I will say my thanks here.

Anna, thank you for going with me. What an awesome road trip, alt ho our theme song for the weekend was Party in the USA, I do believe it should be Party in Oshawa! LOL You did a good job keeping my road rage in check

Lynn and Kelly, first off nice car! Was awesome to have you in my view the whole trip lol I can't wait to see the pictures that you took. I decided right away there wasn't much sense in me taking many, I'd just steal yours lol

Thursday night was very cool, laid back and relaxed. There were only a few of us there so we were able to chat and get to know each other. We closed down the lounge and even stayed after the bartender left!

Friday started off early, a few of us went to the car wash after breakfast so that we could get all perty, there are photos from this posted. Hylton noted that along the way we passed the striping plant so we stopped and took some photos there too. Lynn was like spider man trying to get a GREAT shot. Here is one that I took (sorry some of my photos are small, I used my phone a lot and I have no clue how to resize.)

Josh, you are one true Camaro fan...Hope your drive back was a safe one and not too long. Thank you for the chamois...Yanno I had to dry her off because it was going to rain 30 minutes later LOL

After we got back to the hotel we all headed over to the plant, we all huddled together to hear The Mole tell us about the plant and the building process.
After there we went to the Pavilion to meet with the workers. We had the plaque presentation, the Mayor spoke too.
Thank you every worker that came! Thank you for signing my litho. When I get it framed I will post a photo. Here are some photos that I took along that route.

Ok so back to the hotel...quick moment to get dry and cleaned up before we all met for dinner. Hylton posted some pics from there. Then it was Party time...LOL
Everyone chipped in and there was PLENTY of beer and snacks. This is where you really get to know people, get a few drinks in them

Heinz, Banshee and TRM
My blue eyed babes LOL

Hands up Tom! You should have been booked...my butt still hurts! Enough said

Josh...where is your Beer??

We now all know why he's called LuckyNuts...Karen is one hot chicky! We won't say what she did to me at breakfast!

This explains A LOT...please someone tell me that they helped me drink this

Anna your hats and you monster/vodka crack me up!

JoAnna, Rachel, Kari and Steve

That about wraps up Friday, we stayed and closed up and cleaned up the suite. Thank you everyone that helped with that. Hit the sheets about 3:30 am.

Heinz, such a nice, quiet guy! He can find you the answer to anything, except the name of the old muppet guys LOL and he had anything anyone needed. He was my superman/swiss army knife for the weekend.

Scott, I LOVE your car!! You can sit by me and rev that engine all day. Awesome guy! Eh!

It's hard not to turn this into a thank you thread, we all had SO much fun. Sooo, Hylton, Scott, Tom, Dustin, Doug, Karen & Dave, Anna, Steve & Kari, Lynn & Kelly, Josh, Trent & Amy, JoAnna and Rick, Rick, Brian, Mike, George and Linda all of you who made my weekend! Also, sooo many more that were there that I didn't get to know.

The workers of the Oshawa Plant, Martinrea Plant and everyone that donated, Thank you!!

Hey Angelina!

It's Joanne here, I had so much fun meeting all of you too. Anna and you
were so nice! And by the way, the two bickering old men(from the muppets)
were Mr Waldorf and Statler!!

We all had good times, and we can't wait to see our CAMARO GROUP again.
I will be counting the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camarorick's better half,
Joanne
camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:36 PM   #93
bluch
OH CANADA!

Drives: 2011 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina View Post

He just can't stop posting on C5!

Had to trade in the Camaro for a truck :(, but hopefully I can join the Camaro family again one day
bluch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:37 PM   #94
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
I have to say, I like the rain shots. These cars just look hot with water on them, it's like a big wet T-shirt contest LL

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:50 PM   #95
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
Did someone kill Trent? He was one of the first to get home but he has been silent. Probably still asleep.
I don't know, maybe he got lost and ended up in Michigan?
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:59 PM   #96
Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
I don't know, maybe he got lost and ended up in Michigan?

Ohhh no we are not letting him in!!

Old 10-04-2009, 03:04 PM   #97
RickRay
INJACC

Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS AUTO
Here is another picture of a Poster that some of us got
Attached Images

RickRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:12 PM   #98
Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarorick View Post
Hey Angelina!

It's Joanne here, I had so much fun meeting all of you too. Anna and you
were so nice! And by the way, the two bickering old men(from the muppets)
were Mr Waldorf and Statler!!

We all had good times, and we can't wait to see our CAMARO GROUP again.
I will be counting the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camarorick's better half,
Joanne

Joanne,

It was fun to meet you too! Thank you for saying we were nice lol Dustin called us crazy ladies....Hahahaha
Ohh yeah! That was driving me crazy
I am counting days too, just waiting to hear what day I am counting too