Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 09-12-2012, 09:47 AM   #29
strych9
I'll be back...

Drives: Subaru, HD Road Glide Special
Dark lights look cool, but they are unsafe. In my younger years, I put "cool" over "safety" in several areas in my life. At 45 y/o with an 11 y/o kid, I think a little differently.

The law, however...I have no front plate. I will not have a front plate. Haven't been pinched yet, but when the day comes, I'll smile and take my lumps.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:38 AM   #30
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisrp454 View Post
Oh last few trips durning the day when I was off last week, there was one right across the street in the INN parking lot with a gun!
knock on wood I have yet to get pulled over on 377 in my Camaro however I have been followed multiple times. They usually follow me out of Cresson and then slow down about 2 miles up the road then ease into the meadian and head back towards cresson. ( happened twice )

Usually if im alone I take the Camaro otherwise we take the wifes vehicle and blend in lol
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote