Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 10:16 AM   #1
BMR Suspension

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Talking Join Team BMR at the Holley LS Fest!!

Benefits:
BMR Suspension will pay half of the racer's entry fee for the Holley LS Fest.
Racer's can purchase BMR products for 25% Off and Free Shipping until October 31, 2011.

Requirements:
Race vehicle must display the large BMR decal (18" x 12") on the back window, rear quarter panel, or door panel for the entire event.
Race vehicle must have at least 1 BMR Suspension product installed on the car.
Race vehicle cannot display decals from other suspension manufacturers.

Here's How It Works:
After you get to the event, stop by the BMR Trailer and we will give you a decal to display. After the decal is on the window, come back to the BMR Trailer and collect your cash. If you are interested in purchasing product, we can take your order (and credit card info) at the track and ship your parts for free within a few days after the race.

Ordering BMR Parts Before the Race:
Place your order like normal and pay the regular price including shipping. You can place your order online or call a BMR Sales Tech, but you must order directly from BMR. Stop by the BMR Trailer at the event and join Team BMR. After the event, we will refund your credit card for 25% of the retail price plus the shipping price. Already ordered your parts? That’s ok. We’ll make this offer retroactive to any BMR product ordered since August 1, 2011. This offer applies to BMR product only.

Ordering BMR Parts After the Race:
Stop by the BMR Trailer at the event and join Team BMR. After the event, call BMR directly and order your parts. Let the Sales Tech know that you were a Team BMR member and he will apply the 25% discount and free shipping to your order. Remember, you must have at least 1 BMR Suspension product on your car at the event to join Team BMR.

BMR Dealers:
You can participate, too. You must follow the same requirements as the other racers. You can purchase product for an additional 10% off of your normal discount. Free Shipping also!! However, the product must be installed on your shop vehicle and must remain there for the rest of the race season. This must be the same shop vehicle that is being raced at this event.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:55 AM   #2
Squintz Palladoris

Drives: 2010 IOM 1SS M6
So, if I put my Delrin subframe bushes in this week and show up and make 1 pass...Would I be elligable?
Old 09-05-2011, 03:33 AM   #3
BMR Suspension

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squintz Palladoris View Post
So, if I put my Delrin subframe bushes in this week and show up and make 1 pass...Would I be elligable?
Yes. You also need to run the BMR decal during the race. Stop by the BMR trailer and we'll get you a decal and your cash.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:44 AM   #4
BAWLZ SS

Drives: '10 Camaro LS3 2SS/RS, 1968 Nova
I live in Cali and cant make it over there but can i get that 25% discount n just buy about a $1,000 bucks of ur guys stuff??? Im ready to pull the trigger!! I'll put a decal on my car and tell my other friends with their Camaro's, G8's, and GTO's about u guys!!!!!!
Performance- Kooks Headers w/HF cats, ZL1 Corsa exhaust, VMax, CAI Inc. CAI, MGW shifter, RX CC Suspension - KW V3 Coilovers/ Full PFADT & BMR suspension Appearance - ZL1 Fascia/Sides/ Diffuser, AAC Afterburners, RK Sport 3pc Spoiler, SLP Black out Kit
Old 09-06-2011, 04:59 PM   #5
Squintz Palladoris

Drives: 2010 IOM 1SS M6
Looks like if I make it out I will just be spectating this year. Still waitin on parts to show up and workin all week. I could throw the Bushings in now, but want do do everything at once. I hate double work lol.

I'll make sure to drop by and bug everyone at the BMR Trailer though!
Old 09-07-2011, 08:59 AM   #6
BMR guy

Drives: 2010 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squintz Palladoris View Post
Looks like if I make it out I will just be spectating this year. Still waitin on parts to show up and workin all week. I could throw the Bushings in now, but want do do everything at once. I hate double work lol.

I'll make sure to drop by and bug everyone at the BMR Trailer though!
We will be doing the same thing again at the LSX Shootout in another 2 and a half weeks. If you can get your stuff installed by then, you'll get another shot!
Old 09-07-2011, 10:19 AM   #7
BAWLZ SS

Drives: '10 Camaro LS3 2SS/RS, 1968 Nova
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR guy View Post
We will be doing the same thing again at the LSX Shootout in another 2 and a half weeks. If you can get your stuff installed by then, you'll get another shot!
When will u guys be coming down to Cali??
Performance- Kooks Headers w/HF cats, ZL1 Corsa exhaust, VMax, CAI Inc. CAI, MGW shifter, RX CC Suspension - KW V3 Coilovers/ Full PFADT & BMR suspension Appearance - ZL1 Fascia/Sides/ Diffuser, AAC Afterburners, RK Sport 3pc Spoiler, SLP Black out Kit
Old 09-07-2011, 12:06 PM   #8
BMR guy

Drives: 2010 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAWLZ SS View Post
When will u guys be coming down to Cali??
It is very difficult for us to get that far away. We are in central Florida and even Northeastern tracks can be difficult attend during the busy season. Unfortunately our location pretty much limits us to the Eastern/MidEastern states for events.

Closed Thread