Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 06-20-2009, 11:52 AM   #1
perfxn

Drives: 2SS RS
Connected my zune and nothing happend?

has any one used a zune yet? or have any idea what im doing wrong? i pluged it in and it didnt read it at all. it reads my thumb drive, but sometimes i have to take it out and plug it back in ive done that about 3 times know becoming annoying
perfxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 08:13 AM   #2
codeman71
GM Employee

Drives: 2006 Pontiac G6
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfxn View Post
has any one used a zune yet? or have any idea what im doing wrong? i pluged it in and it didnt read it at all. it reads my thumb drive, but sometimes i have to take it out and plug it back in ive done that about 3 times know becoming annoying
Other people have been able to connect their Zunes without any problems. Sometimes the module that does the USB functionality locks up on startup and it needs to go to sleep again to fix it. If you unplug the device and leave it out while the car is off for a little while that should revive the module. Start up the car and then connect up your Zune. You'll also need to make sure your Zune has the latest firmware because Microsoft had to add some code to make this work.

We're working on a software update to resolve this lockup issue.

Check out my videos on YouTube here. Let me know if you'd like to see any other type of video.
codeman71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:14 PM   #3
perfxn

Drives: 2SS RS
thanks, i deff need an update this zune is the first one that came out
perfxn is offline   Reply With Quote