Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 10-28-2009, 10:27 PM   #1
speeflo

Drives: Chevy 2500
ADM performance !!! Great stuff!

Well i want to officially thank andy @ ADM performance we done some upgrades (race intake -magna flow exhaust- and tune ) to my car at his shop a month or so ago and it was absolutely great, friendly people , awesome products car ran great , about a week ago i ordered the down pipes from them and just got around to installing them today install was pretty simple took about 1 hour ( we done it on a hot car ) fit of down pipes was great no issues at all and it woke the car up tremendously .. all these parts are working very well together 1st gear stomped on it and the car was spinning sideways. which would have never done stock.. car will pin u right in seat and keep u there.. cars should come from the factory this way.. this car is a blast to drive .. and thats not even mentioning the sound which is just flat out mean....

any 1 considering them or any one that isnt for that matter really should re think cause they have awesome products to make this car scream

thanks again JIM
speeflo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:32 AM   #2
Melson

Drives: Wild Cherry
Quote:
Originally Posted by speeflo View Post
Well i want to officially thank andy @ ADM performance we done some upgrades (race intake -magna flow exhaust- and tune ) to my car at his shop a month or so ago and it was absolutely great, friendly people , awesome products car ran great , about a week ago i ordered the down pipes from them and just got around to installing them today install was pretty simple took about 1 hour ( we done it on a hot car ) fit of down pipes was great no issues at all and it woke the car up tremendously .. all these parts are working very well together 1st gear stomped on it and the car was spinning sideways. which would have never done stock.. car will pin u right in seat and keep u there.. cars should come from the factory this way.. this car is a blast to drive .. and thats not even mentioning the sound which is just flat out mean....

any 1 considering them or any one that isnt for that matter really should re think cause they have awesome products to make this car scream

thanks again JIM

+1

2010 RJT 2SS/RS L99 CAMARO
ARH 1 7/8" LT HEADERS W/ HF CATS
MAGNAFLOW 3" COMP EXHAUST
ADM PERFORMANCE CAI
ADM PERFORMANCE CUSTOM TUNE
ADM PERFORMANCE PORTED THROTTLE BODY
ADM PERFORMANCE TRANS COOLER
3.45 GEARS
BMR TRAILING ARMS
Melson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:15 PM   #3
rforbes

Drives: IOM SS/RS
I totally agree! They did a tune and installed a CAI on mine a few weeks back, and it made a big difference. I believe they pretty much have a 100% customer satisfication rate.
rforbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:01 PM   #4
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Thanks guys!
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote