Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-18-2009, 12:03 AM   #1
RSm1thX

Drives: 2005 Acura RSX
2 Dealerships = 1 Camaro

well today may be the day that i finally receive my long awaited camaro. i ordered a camaro back in january and was really pumped to be one of the first to drive a brand new camaro, but after being so excited getting the call that my car was in about a month before the eta of june, it quickly turned sour and we ended up telling the dealer to shove it...http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24763...that is my old post.

well i decided i was going to keep my current vehicle at that time since im young, but once i returned from vacation 4 others and i rode the worst roller coaster a human can live to tell about. my acura rsx was totaled in a freak accident as the car lost traction on a gravel road and rolled over. i am very thankful that no one was seriously injured and lucky to be here today.

i live by a quote that "everything happens for a reason" and i believe both of these events had happened for a reason as it had woke me up to realize what i had in life, especially only being 19.

this led me to the buyers market again. i looked at wrxs, g35s, another rsx and once again visited the camaro at a different dealership. right when we walked out of our car towards a camaro on the lot i knew we had made our decision on a car as i was nearly about to purchase a wrx. the people at allen samuels chevrolet made me feel good about not having to worry about getting ripped off again on the camaro. i have waited 6 long months for my first order to arrive and now these 8 weeks are killing me. i really hope everything goes to plan this second time around.

hope to be part of the camaro family soon...
RSm1thX is offline   Reply With Quote