Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-26-2009, 10:08 PM   #15
gtwss
Time To Hammer Down

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 02 Monte Carlo SS
It's hard to say what the value will be down the road. However, I may consider selling mine after the Z28 comes out. You just never know.

2SS, CGM, M6, Polished Wheels
6000 8/13/09
gtwss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:09 PM   #16
bonnhew

Drives: Audi A5
not sure about 2 to 3 yrs.. but in 5 yrs..75 k miles.. its gona cost only 12 grand.. (juz like the mustang.)
bonnhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:15 PM   #17
BumbleDs

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS/SS TF Edition
keep in mind options like sun roof, body kit, and what does/doesnt work also. Also, the next Camaro might keep this cars a strong value (i.e. the next generation takes a set backwards or is cancelled-or this car wont be comparable to the next) <- those are extremes for examples only- . But if its a typical market for these then yes I think the other post are very close. I would say keep in mind what you want now so you know how to afford it later.

Love it or hate it, my car can transform and kick your cars @$$!
BumbleDs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:20 PM   #18
Lamar14
Future Camaro Owner

Drives: GMC 2008 Denali White
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtwss View Post
It's hard to say what the value will be down the road. However, I may consider selling mine after the Z28 comes out. You just never know.
I see your point. I know its hard to guess, I just wanted a rough guess. Thank you for your input.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnhew View Post
not sure about 2 to 3 yrs.. but in 5 yrs..75 k miles.. its gona cost only 12 grand.. (juz like the mustang.)
Alright Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleDs View Post
keep in mind options like sun roof, body kit, and what does/doesnt work also. Also, the next Camaro might keep this cars a strong value (i.e. the next generation takes a set backwards or is cancelled-or this car wont be comparable to the next) <- those are extremes for examples only- . But if its a typical market for these then yes I think the other post are very close. I would say keep in mind what you want now so you know how to afford it later.
Yea I understand all that, so i see your point. Ill keep all that in mind, Thank you so much.
Lamar14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:39 PM   #19
bonnhew

Drives: Audi A5
http://autos.yahoo.com/2010_chevrole...s_coupe-price/

in that site, when u scroll down.. u cud see the depreciation value.. for the first 3 yrs..total depreciation would be around 14262 $..
bonnhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:44 PM   #20
ClassicChrome
Classic Chrome

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange RS/SS
There is no telling the future value. Take care of it along the way and the value will be greater. Drive it and have fun, but take care of it. Drive it, Clean and detail it. If it is ragged out in a few years no one will want it.
I have a 2005 Chevy SSR, have had it since new, have driven it for pleasure, 11,000 mile, not a lot for 4 years of driving. It still looks as good as the day I brought it home. I do not spend countless hours detailing, I just keep it clean. When I drive it, I clean it.

Anyway: Cost of Car $$$$, Gas to Go $$$, Washing & Waxing $$; Feeling Running Down The Road.... PRICELESS.
ClassicChrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:20 AM   #21
Lamar14
Future Camaro Owner

Drives: GMC 2008 Denali White
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicChrome View Post
There is no telling the future value. Take care of it along the way and the value will be greater. Drive it and have fun, but take care of it. Drive it, Clean and detail it. If it is ragged out in a few years no one will want it.
I have a 2005 Chevy SSR, have had it since new, have driven it for pleasure, 11,000 mile, not a lot for 4 years of driving. It still looks as good as the day I brought it home. I do not spend countless hours detailing, I just keep it clean. When I drive it, I clean it.

Anyway: Cost of Car $$$$, Gas to Go $$$, Washing & Waxing $$; Feeling Running Down The Road.... PRICELESS.
Yea. Thank you for that. When i'm able to afford it I hope i can find a 2SS in nice shape
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnhew View Post
http://autos.yahoo.com/2010_chevrole...s_coupe-price/

in that site, when u scroll down.. u cud see the depreciation value.. for the first 3 yrs..total depreciation would be around 14262 $..
Thank you.
Lamar14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:24 PM   #22
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 66 Corvair Silverado LTZ
Trying to predict the future Market Value of this car is like predicting who will be President in 2012. All the experts said Hillary had it in the bag and look what happened.

NO ONE can even guess what the car market will bring in the next few years. There are many millions without a job, and maybe many more yet to loose them.

Check out what a used 2005 Mustang goes for now after 4 years...that may be the best gauge.

AND don't expect this BLOG to be an Ann Landers column.

Tags
2010 2ss, camaro, price difference, question