Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 10-13-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
Macina

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT AGM
Vmax ported throttle boddy in Texas

Hello! Im on the hunt for a vmax ported throttle boddy ls3 version. But to get it delivered to sweden without a core is turning out to be pretty expensive.
Now a friend of mine is going to texas (houston, dallas and some more places) so im looking for a store in the vicinity that has them in stock. Then I would get it toll free and no shipping cost!
Problem is I've searched around but can't find a store with the vmax in texas. He is also going along the coast to new Orleans and Pensacola so if there is a store there it would work also!
Anyone?
Mods: OBX 1.7/8" LT headers, No cats, SW retro chambered cat back, CAI inc cai, JRE Scoop, roto-fab wb relo kit, RX catch can, Vmax ported TB, 1LE steering wheel, 1LE shift knob/boot, SCT tuner, Anthracite plasti dipped wheels, Apex/Pfadt 1.25" lowering springs.
Macina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 05:25 PM   #2
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
If you can provide us the address to where he will be we can ship it to him.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:03 AM   #3
Macina

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT AGM
Thanks Chase, i think I'll order it at the same time as the exhaust from you instead. Im trying to get away as cheap as possible because the import fee here in Sweden is so high. I have to pay $550 extra for every $1000 of parts in fees alone! Thanks again chase, you and apex are great! Always an answer or solution for all my questions. Thats gold for someone like me here in Europe!
Mods: OBX 1.7/8" LT headers, No cats, SW retro chambered cat back, CAI inc cai, JRE Scoop, roto-fab wb relo kit, RX catch can, Vmax ported TB, 1LE steering wheel, 1LE shift knob/boot, SCT tuner, Anthracite plasti dipped wheels, Apex/Pfadt 1.25" lowering springs.
Macina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:39 AM   #4
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macina View Post
Thanks Chase, i think I'll order it at the same time as the exhaust from you instead. Im trying to get away as cheap as possible because the import fee here in Sweden is so high. I have to pay $550 extra for every $1000 of parts in fees alone! Thanks again chase, you and apex are great! Always an answer or solution for all my questions. Thats gold for someone like me here in Europe!
No problem. The fees you guys have to pay are rough.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:37 AM   #5
Fast6.3

Drives: 2016 2SS coupe 2015 3LT Stingray
if your friend is going to florida vmaxx is there Im sure Pete the owner will help you out