Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 11-26-2013, 08:50 PM   #1
kpwalls06
Cory

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6;
Matt@FSP - Beyond Good

So I've been in touch with Matt @ FSP a few times over the last couple of months, and I even ordered my DSS driveshaft and axles from him for my stock rear. My parts were shipped and received in short order, just like Matt promised. That simple, no-hassle experience told me he was the kind of vendor that stood by his word, and the kind of vendor you want to work with, because he's willing to work with you.

And then he posted his Black Friday deal today about discounts on new rear-ends and such, and I suddenly found myself in the market for a new rear-end. After quite a few PM's, and a little back-and-forth (mostly my questions followed by his answers), we arranged the deal and I ordered my brand new Dana 60 rear. Simple, really, and pretty nice experience by itself. But wait, there's more....Not only did he help me with that, he helped me make sure I would have the correct driveshaft for my application, so there wouldn't be any last-minute "it don't fit" moments, and emergency ordering of proper parts. Pretty cool, right? But wait, there's more....Then he asked me a couple of questions about my car to help with my gear choice so that I'll be happy, not just now, but in the long run. Again, pretty cool.

I'm sure this all makes me sound like some weird fan-boy, but it is what it is. In this time, it's hard to find decent customer service in most places and industries. There are many good vendors here at C5, and then there are some that go a little farther. If you're looking to do business here don't hesitate to reach out to the guys at FSP, you won't be disappointed.

Matt@FSP
kpwalls06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:05 PM   #2
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro

Matt has come to my rescue more than once and is supplying us, Slowhawk Performance and myself, the parts that Don needs to build the fastest 5th in New England.
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:03 AM   #3
Matt @ FSP

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
kpwalls I appreciate it. Like I said customer service is a two-way street, an informed customer that we can work with makes it easy to provide our good service!
Matt @ FSP is offline   Reply With Quote