Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

Old 02-23-2016, 07:53 PM   #1
Darth Martel
Darth Martel

Drives: Black 1SS with 20% tinted windows
JL Audio 12" Sub plus ******** trunk enclosure

I pretty much have to sell these together since the enclosure is built to the specs of the sub. The ******** enclosure is the front firing variety and it's sealed (not ported). Had it powered by a JL Audio Slash 250 W amp and it really complimented the JL Audio component speakers I had in the front. The 12 inch sub I'm selling is the W3 12W3V3-4. I'm selling the sub and the enclosure for $300. Shipping will be extra on the enclosure and the sub because they're big, bulky, and heavy. I will ship these separately as to avoid damage to the sub. Cost of shipping will depend on where I'm shipping to. Local pickup is an option if you're close to central Indiana.

Included are the following:

JL Audio 12" sub W3 - 12W3V3-4 $175
******** trunk enclosure (front firing and sealed) $125

here are pics

2016 Black 1SS w/ MRC, low-gloss black wheels, auto trans. Self-created custom Dark Knight Edition accents. Rotofab CAI with dry filter and sound tube delete, PRAY ported intake manifold and throttle body, Texas Speed cam, Stainless Works headers and exhaust, Skid Mark garage E85 kit, JMS fuel pump voltage booster, Circle D torque converter. Custom E85/mod tune by Jannetty Racing.
Darth Martel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 07:54 PM   #2
Darth Martel
Darth Martel

apparently you can't say s u b t h u m p
2016 Black 1SS w/ MRC, low-gloss black wheels, auto trans. Self-created custom Dark Knight Edition accents. Rotofab CAI with dry filter and sound tube delete, PRAY ported intake manifold and throttle body, Texas Speed cam, Stainless Works headers and exhaust, Skid Mark garage E85 kit, JMS fuel pump voltage booster, Circle D torque converter. Custom E85/mod tune by Jannetty Racing.
Old 02-27-2016, 09:31 AM   #3
Darth Martel
Darth Martel

Currently spoken for. Will update if the deal falls through.
Old 03-06-2016, 11:17 AM   #4
Darth Martel
Darth Martel

SOLD