Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 07-26-2013, 09:49 AM   #1
Maxcam

Drives: RY/2LT/RS 'Vert
Max speaking Spanish!

Got into MAX after work and everything was in Spanish. Me no habla espanol (that's all I know and I probably butchered that!)
Old 07-26-2013, 10:49 AM   #2
Goo

Drives: Cayman S
"Dissociative fugue, formerly called psychogenic fugue, is one of a group of conditions called dissociative disorders. The word fugue comes from the Latin word for "flight." People with dissociative fugue temporarily lose their sense of personal identity and impulsively wander or travel away from their homes or places of work. They often become confused about who they are and might even create new identities. Outwardly, people with this disorder show no signs of illness, such as a strange appearance or odd behavior."

lol
Goo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Name:  twitch.gif
Views: 250
Size:  1.4 KB

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:51 PM   #4
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxcam View Post
Got into MAX after work and everything was in Spanish. Me no habla espanol (that's all I know and I probably butchered that!)
Well your right on one thing. It should be Yo no hablo espanol.
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:01 AM   #5
Maxcam

Drives: RY/2LT/RS 'Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goo View Post
"Dissociative fugue, formerly called psychogenic fugue, is one of a group of conditions called dissociative disorders. The word fugue comes from the Latin word for "flight." People with dissociative fugue temporarily lose their sense of personal identity and impulsively wander or travel away from their homes or places of work. They often become confused about who they are and might even create new identities. Outwardly, people with this disorder show no signs of illness, such as a strange appearance or odd behavior."

lol
Well that might explain it! I was working a conference up in Lynnwood so just stayed in a hotel up there all week. So, Max had to spend all night outside every night where he's usually tucked into a garage at night. The Lynnwood Convention Center is in a Mexican restaurant, grocery store and nail salon parking lot.

The morning after his first night back home...back to english Very strange.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:31 AM   #6
Goo

Drives: Cayman S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxcam View Post
Well that might explain it! I was working a conference up in Lynnwood so just stayed in a hotel up there all week. So, Max had to spend all night outside every night where he's usually tucked into a garage at night. The Lynnwood Convention Center is in a Mexican restaurant, grocery store and nail salon parking lot.

The morning after his first night back home...back to english Very strange.
lol! Glad to hear he came back to you!
Goo is offline   Reply With Quote