Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 07-19-2009, 08:49 AM   #1
Mark Collier JR

Drives: not an owner yet
lol

My dad ordered a 2ss summit white camaro with;m6 transmission,with the rs package,and tan leather seats and right after we ordered it we got these shirts from the dealer and we put them on and went to this other dealer that cost ALOT more the base model lt1 that was 37,000 and ours was 2,000 less and so much better but sadly enough no one came out to us so we couldnt tell them we just came to laugh at there prices cause we already ordered one im happy
Mark Collier JR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:56 AM   #2
Mark A Collier Sr
Retired Army, 101st ABN

Drives: 2 SS/RS w/sunroof
That was fun! I had wanted someone to come up so I could challange them about the PRICE GOUGING!!!

They would have ran us off the lot! lol
BORN ON 4 NOV 09 at 12:26pm VIN:63460~ HOME on 18 NOV 09!
"101BABY"
Mark A Collier Sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:01 AM   #3
Mark Collier JR

Drives: not an owner yet
that would have been so funny
Mark Collier JR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:02 AM   #4
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Old 07-19-2009, 10:26 AM   #5
2SS RS

Drives: honda civic
Holy Run on Sentence Batman!
2SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:53 AM   #6
mike25

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
i plan to ride through the pontiac dealers lot here where i live when i get mine because they would work out a deal on a 30k+ g8 gt...lol
2LT/RS M6 CGM VIN#53104 SOLD

2012 Black 2SS/RS w/ Hurst-

Mods:
Corsa catback, SSE, Vararam
mike25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:56 AM   #7
hb-rocks

Drives: Chevy
If you really want to rub it in....pull up in your new camaro and ask for directions to the other dealer...
hb-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:11 AM   #8
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Good job, guys!!!

When I got my 2000 V6 Camaro, I was also looking at getting into a Firebird.

I went to Superior Pontiac off Loop 410 and tried to ask prices. They didn't have the prices on teh windows of their cars like most places do. A salesman took me inside the office and sat me down...

I'm thinking....ok....maybe I'll at least get the prices. He comes back with paperwork and begins asking me to sign papers to get prices. I'm like, "WTF??? Are you joking???" He says they can't release prices without customer signitures and I called BS. I told him to get me the prices or I was walking. He left, came back, said his manager told him he needed my sig. I told him that was the worst thing he could have said...I only wanted pricing...and now?...since they couldn't give it to me, I obviously couldn't figure out of I could afford it. I told the salesman he probably just lost a sale, they were crazy not putting up the window stickers, and they could kiss it.

I went over to Ancira, looked at the window stickers on the cars, found that I could afford the Camaro, and drove off the lot in my new Camaro two days later......STRAIGHT TO SUPERIOR PONTIAC.

Guess who was standing outside....that idiot of a salesman. I asked if he remembered me. He said yes. Then I told him to check out my new Camaro and told him to make sure he let his boss know they lost a sale since they couldn't do something as simple as tell someone the cost of a car without a person having to sign papers.

That was the BEST feeling EVER.

So, I KNOW how you guys feel. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:19 AM   #9
hb-rocks

Drives: Chevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Good job, guys!!!

I went to Superior Pontiac off Loop 410 and tried to ask prices. They didn't have the prices on teh windows of their cars like most places do. A salesman took me inside the office and sat me down...

I'm thinking....ok....maybe I'll at least get the prices. He comes back with paperwork and begins asking me to sign papers to get prices. I'm like, "WTF??? Are you joking???" He says they can't release prices without customer signitures and I called BS. I told him to get me the prices or I was walking. He left, came back, said his manager told him he needed my sig. I told him that was the worst thing he could have said...I only wanted pricing...and now?...since they couldn't give it to me, I obviously couldn't figure out of I could afford it. I told the salesman he probably just lost a sale, they were crazy not putting up the window stickers, and they could kiss it.

I went over to Ancira, looked at the window stickers on the cars, found that I could afford the Camaro, and drove off the lot in my new Camaro two days later......STRAIGHT TO SUPERIOR PONTIAC.

Guess who was standing outside....that idiot of a salesman. I asked if he remembered me. He said yes. Then I told him to check out my new Camaro and told him to make sure he let his boss know they lost a sale since they couldn't do something as simple as tell someone the cost of a car without a person having to sign papers.

Not only do they lose a sale...more importantly they lose the free advertising ....plus they also have someone out in their sales-area speaking poorly of their business practices!

survival of the fittest.....!
hb-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:21 AM   #10
jrmurphy33
CamaroTracking.com

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black
Send a message via MSN to jrmurphy33
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Good job, guys!!!

That is Aweseome.

2SS/RS M6 Black, Aluminum Polished
Order: NFTBZQ.

1100 = Order Placed at Dealership 14 OCT 2008 Order changed 11/25/2008 - Allocation 4/4.
DELIVERED 7/31/2009

jrmurphy33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:13 PM   #11
firestone_ss

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
thr day i picked up my IOM ss i drove right down to the dodge dealer,my wife says "why are we here?" i said watch,i then drove slowly up to the big front window rolled down my wifes window a salesman starts walking up and i yell out "CAMARO bitches".. 36k.. see ya..and drove away,my wife said she was mortified lol
firestone_ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:30 PM   #12
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
^HAHAHAHA!!!

That is HILARIOUS!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:55 PM   #13
Baughman

Drives: Black 2SS/RS
Congrats on the order man!!!!