Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 05:05 PM   #1
Congoman775

Drives: Muscle
No more Z28 threads!

GUYS!!!

whether its coming or not will be determined by Market availability, Fuel prices and other factors, none of which include how many Z28 threads we can start on this Forum.

At this point, we're basically spaming our own forum with pleads for the Z28, which in the long run will do little, if anything at all to affect whether the car makes it to market or not.

I love the Z28 just as much as any of you, but the world wont end if it doesnt happen. ill be VERY happy with my SS, and SOOO THANKFUL that i didnt get stuck buying a mustang.

Im not trying to "stop freedom of speech" but why dont you guys just talk about the Z28 topic in a SINGLE thread, not a Dozen. Some people want to talk about things that will be on the SS....
Old 07-23-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
Chevyrocker
Weekend Rockstar

Drives: Depends on the day...
Old 07-23-2008, 05:07 PM   #3
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
uhhhh..... Isn't this a new Z28 thread?
Old 07-23-2008, 05:10 PM   #4
Congoman775

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
uhhhh..... Isn't this a new Z28 thread?
any other way you'd suggest communicating to everyone on the forum?
Old 07-23-2008, 05:15 PM   #5
MerF
Go Rays!

Drives: 03 Trailblazer
Old 07-23-2008, 05:21 PM   #6
Mr Twisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congoman775 View Post
any other way you'd suggest communicating to everyone on the forum?
You could always call... How come you never call anymore?
There's gonna be Z28 threads till admin deletes them. I'm good with talking about any version of the car. How about a COPO thread instead.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:25 PM   #7
Congoman775

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
You could always call... How come you never call anymore?
There's gonna be Z28 threads till admin deletes them. I'm good with talking about any version of the car. How about a COPO thread instead.
or we could go back to complaining about the headlights and bumper when people get tired of complaining GM hasnt fed them a Z28 on a spoon.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:32 PM   #8
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Umm... this is really productive.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
Old 07-23-2008, 05:35 PM   #9
Mr Twisty

Quote:
or we could go back to complaining about the headlights and bumper when people get tired of complaining GM hasnt fed them a Z28 on a spoon.
How about a "Does it have a back seat?" thread... And really...What's up with those headlights? K. I'll play nice.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:52 PM   #10
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
see this negative type of thread is what is killing me. it isn't if the Z is coming or not and all the speculation. it's the negative out look on both sides. people fet up with the ones that want it and people that want it are fet up with people telling them it's not coming and to just shut up.

we are going to always speculate on the next powerful camaro. . .as of right now the speculation is on a Z28. doesn't matter if we change the name to copo or C4B or wot not. people that don't understand the passion we have with the Z28 and that nameplate will continue to get upset no matter what when a new thread is created. and personally I don't care anymore. I will speculate until I get confirmation. if I don't get confirmation I'm falling back on my backup plan to get a vert.

the point of this is everyone is complaining about everyone complaing about something. it's getting stupid. respect the ones that are still speculating and the ones speculating respect the ones that are happy with getting an SS. cool?
Old 07-23-2008, 05:55 PM   #11
4thGen

Drives: 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS
Everyone needs to
Old 07-23-2008, 05:57 PM   #12
Mr Twisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxmonkeyracing View Post
see this negative type of thread is what is killing me. it isn't if the Z is coming or not and all the speculation. it's the negative out look on both sides. people fet up with the ones that want it and people that want it are fet up with people telling them it's not coming and to just shut up.

we are going to always speculate on the next powerful camaro. . .as of right now the speculation is on a Z28. doesn't matter if we change the name to copo or C4B or wot not. people that don't understand the passion we have with the Z28 and that nameplate will continue to get upset no matter what when a new thread is created. and personally I don't care anymore. I will speculate until I get confirmation. if I don't get confirmation I'm falling back on my backup plan to get a vert.

the point of this is everyone is complaining about everyone complaing about something. it's getting stupid. respect the ones that are still speculating and the ones speculating respect the ones that are happy with getting an SS. cool?
Old 07-23-2008, 06:00 PM   #13
Congoman775

this whole thread was to try to show people the crazy amount of 'Z28' threads there are.

i really could care less about speculation, or who wants what, im just trying to point out that its dominating our threads lists, and for the sake of everyone else, there should be a limit on how many 'Z28' threads there are.

i mean really. how many ways can you beg for a Z28, or ask if its really comming, or try to warn the rest of us its not. It all can be done on one thread.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:05 PM   #14
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Quote:
this whole thread was to try to show people the crazy amount of 'Z28' threads there are.

i really could care less about speculation, or who wants what, im just trying to point out that its dominating our threads lists, and for the sake of everyone else, there should be a limit on how many 'Z28' threads there are.

i mean really. how many ways can you beg for a Z28, or ask if its really comming, or try to warn the rest of us its not. It all can be done on one thread.
the problem is that first thread got a little hostile and then another got created. and story goes again. and then people started coming up with these types of threads. it doesn't seem like we are talking about the camaro anymore and focusing on this. the last few threads about the Z28 are trying to get people to be positive over no news. two people created two seperate threads at the exact same time. but yea lets focus on the camaro more not others and attacking others.

Closed Thread