Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 05-30-2012, 07:34 PM   #15
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
That's awesome. Where are you going to put the Arc reactor?
Old 05-30-2012, 11:28 PM   #16
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
In the engine cover. It's being designed and custom made as we speak. AAC sent me some new photos of the arc reactor as well. I posted them in the third post. They said they still have a while to go, but it is coming along nicely.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:31 PM   #17
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
looks great
Old 05-30-2012, 11:36 PM   #18
Tysen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. STARK View Post
Love the Idea, and go figure one of Chevy's stock colors mimicks his armor really well. But, I might have to claim the First Camaro, S.I. edition:
7 months old.

-- Mr. Stark, 21, US ARMY Infantry
That's cool, I'll settle for the Mark 2 model. Love the logos.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:46 PM   #19
Sleez

Drives: 2010, 2LT, RS, 6M, ABM (#1893) SOLD
arc reactor would be cool in place of the bow tie on the grille!
Sleez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:49 PM   #20
J-ROD-210

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS RJT A6
Wow! subscribed
Old 05-31-2012, 12:54 AM   #21
Mr. STARK

Drives: Chevy camaro 2010 stark edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysen View Post
That's cool, I'll settle for the Mark 2 model. Love the logos.
haha, well the Mark 2 model WAS better , I hope it turns out as planned, ill keep ya updated on how I advance mine through its phases, if you dont mind doing the same, maybe we can bounce ideas back and forth. Hopefully we can manage to keep these two camaro's unique for awhile. and hope none of those gay mustangs catch on! haha,
I like your sub installation, mine happens to be just a box i have bolted under the trunk behind the seat, cutting my trunk space in half. but i did install the AMP on the back of the pull down seat, that way when i need to get to it or replace blown fuses, i just pull the back seat down and there it is, a thought, it looks like yours might be installed on the floor (just thinking incase you need to set something on top of it ya know?)
Mr. STARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 12:56 AM   #22
Mr. STARK

Drives: Chevy camaro 2010 stark edition
also, i looked at halo replacements, the blue kit, really takes on a close look to arc reactors, having your halo headlights blue instead of white. at the moment its just an idea. not to sure on how well the installation or control of that would go.
Mr. STARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:03 AM   #23
Blue Maro Demon

Drives: 2010 AQUA BLUE CAMARO RS
Wow this is an awesome idea! I will be watching this thread for sure! The Red Jewel Tintcoat with the gold stripes will look sweet!
Old 05-31-2012, 05:28 AM   #24
dmwhiteman

Drives: 2SS Black w/ Inferno Orange Stripes
WOW! This is going to be awesome!

We're gonna have a whole Avengers fleet on here!.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:18 AM   #25
Tysen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. STARK View Post
haha, well the Mark 2 model WAS better , I hope it turns out as planned, ill keep ya updated on how I advance mine through its phases, if you dont mind doing the same, maybe we can bounce ideas back and forth. Hopefully we can manage to keep these two camaro's unique for awhile. and hope none of those gay mustangs catch on! haha,
I like your sub installation, mine happens to be just a box i have bolted under the trunk behind the seat, cutting my trunk space in half. but i did install the AMP on the back of the pull down seat, that way when i need to get to it or replace blown fuses, i just pull the back seat down and there it is, a thought, it looks like yours might be installed on the floor (just thinking incase you need to set something on top of it ya know?)
Yeah, I took the plastic piece out that covers our battery and made an MDF replacement. Amp is mounted directly to that, with holes drilled through the MDF to route the cables through. I'm going to make a cover for it eventually, but for the time being I just set stuff to the side of it or in the net.

I also sent in an application for Stark 1 plates. Not sure if those are taken in TN yet, but my two backups are Stark and Ironman. Of course, I will miss my current plate, SHKNBKE, but it just doesn't fit the theme (unless I put a giant Fig Newtons sticker on my windshield).
Old 05-31-2012, 08:35 AM   #26
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY

Drives: 2019 OC 1SS/1LE
Lookin good man. I was wondering if you had made any progress on this, as we talked at the Horses and Horsepower show. This is going to be one bad ass Camaro once it's all done. I'd definitely do the blue halos as well (check out JDP that's what I have... wasn't terribly hard to put in and they can be any color pretty much).

I wish Kentucky allowed 7 characters for a license plate I would have stolen shknbke. Haha. Maybe I can figure something out for it. Hope to see you around man, keep it up!
MackMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:01 AM   #27
Tysen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleez View Post
arc reactor would be cool in place of the bow tie on the grille!
I thought about that at first, but I decided on the engine cover so it would look like the arc reactor was actually powering the car.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:33 AM   #28
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysen View Post
I thought about that at first, but I decided on the engine cover so it would look like the arc reactor was actually powering the car.
Good idea but the v8 engine cover doesn't seem to fit it anywhere