Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 07-03-2017, 09:21 PM   #43
STUNNAH
"BEASTM*DE"

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdemonzl1 View Post
Didn't watch the video? Lol
601whp
595wtq

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I have watched a couple of your video's, but they are long and have to much general recording that makes them boring, at least to me and the dyno shots are out of focus...However, I failed to read the info related to the video...Short vid's with dyno and #'s would be best...Good #'s by the way...

STUNNAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:54 PM   #44
silversleeper
Some ol' dude

Drives: V8 camaro 5thgen
Quote:
Originally Posted by STUNNAH View Post
I have watched a couple of your video's, but they are long and have to much general recording that makes them boring, at least to me and the dyno shots are out of focus...However, I failed to read the info related to the video...Short vid's with dyno and #'s would be best...Good #'s by the way...
I tried also, but my attention span must be about 4minutes for a youtube video. These were 15minutes

I was going to try to comment but I didn't watch your video's in full so thought it might be covered in there?

E.g. I read that some people put small idler pullies that fail instead of lingenfelters idler relocation bracket and larger idler pullies.
And that looks like both pullies have been changed so it should have an additional fuel pump and new injectors and a tune to support that from what little I know about LSAs now.
Now I will look like a dipstick because you said all that at the 13:30 point in video #3.
silversleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:19 PM   #45
STUNNAH
"BEASTM*DE"

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by silversleeper View Post
I tried also, but my attention span must be about 4minutes for a youtube video. These were 15minutes

I was going to try to comment but I didn't watch your video's in full so thought it might be covered in there?

E.g. I read that some people put small idler pullies that fail instead of lingenfelters idler relocation bracket and larger idler pullies.
And that looks like both pullies have been changed so it should have an additional fuel pump and new injectors and a tune to support that from what little I know about LSAs now.
Now I will look like a dipstick because you said all that at the 13:30 point in video #3.
LMAO!!!

STUNNAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 07:39 AM   #46
blackdemonzl1

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by STUNNAH View Post
I didn't see this post until now Lol. Now I understand what you mean in the other thread about the videos.
Yeah I know they are long and I'm trying to do shorter videos. The thing is that this youtube thing started as a vlog of me and what I do but quickly started to turn into only car stuff lol.

About the camera out of focus or bad angle I don't know. I'll look into that. I'm using a gopro.
I'm new to all of this so be patient with me lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
blackdemonzl1 is offline   Reply With Quote