Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 08-04-2012, 09:55 PM   #253
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke1lt View Post
Well i guess you all know how bad my car was running all week,me and Gretchen did what we could to get the car running,we thought we might of had it fixed this morning but no luck,you guys dont know how disapointed I am about how bad my car was running ,but it is what is.I lined up against the IPF car going into it knowing they where going to smoke me,knowing how bad my car was running,but that was the match up alot wanted to see.My best time was 14.3@ 96 mph after that it just kept getting slower some runs i could only get 80 some mph.
Good run this weekend smoke, remember you are a pioneer for the LLT. I know by next CF we should be on the right track. Someone needs to come up with a AEM piggy back and get it to work on this damn engine.
Old 08-05-2012, 03:07 PM   #254
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Smoke thanks for manning up and trying your best. Youve got class. We're definitely pushing the envelope a little more on the RX side of things. I tend to agree more with KM. With the eights getting DI there's going to be a lot more R&D $ and multiplied time going into figuring out how to fuel a DI motor running boost at WOT. Don't get me wrong we have already had some great successes on the LLT FI front in a fairly short amount of time which is amazing. It'll be exciting to see what another 12 mos brings.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:12 PM   #255
V6owner
Cedar Creek Woodshop

Drives: One Badass 1LE
Appreciate all the work on trying to get it worked out smoke and gretchen
Old 08-05-2012, 10:13 PM   #256
smoke1lt

Drives: 2011 1lt/rs/sim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't_C_Me View Post
Good run this weekend smoke, remember you are a pioneer for the LLT. I know by next CF we should be on the right track. Someone needs to come up with a AEM piggy back and get it to work on this damn engine.
I hope to be back on track by Black Friday at ATCO.We need someone to step up and take us serious about or tunning needs.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #257
smoke1lt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXJAK View Post
Smoke thanks for manning up and trying your best. Youve got class. We're definitely pushing the envelope a little more on the RX side of things. I tend to agree more with KM. With the eights getting DI there's going to be a lot more R&D $ and multiplied time going into figuring out how to fuel a DI motor running boost at WOT. Don't get me wrong we have already had some great successes on the LLT FI front in a fairly short amount of time which is amazing. It'll be exciting to see what another 12 mos brings.
SIX if i had it all over to do again I would not have put the od pulley on in such a sort time to get ready for CF3,car was running great with the standard pulley,but i wanted to go for it for the fest.I think theres alot of work to be done to get get the od pulley dialed in,but I am going to keep at it and see what happens
Old 08-05-2012, 10:45 PM   #258
smoke1lt

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6owner View Post
Appreciate all the work on trying to get it worked out smoke and gretchen
I really wanted to beat your time and be the fastest SC V6 The track was awesome i pulled my best 60' time there ,1.9 the rest of the run didnt go so well
Old 08-05-2012, 10:52 PM   #259
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke1lt View Post
I really wanted to beat your time and be the fastest SC V6 The track was awesome i pulled my best 60' time there ,1.9 the rest of the run didnt go so well
Hey just like me, I did my personal best 60' @ 1.9x and then the rest of the run fell apart This fuel system is the death of us!
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote