Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 03-16-2015, 02:18 PM   #1
TECHTURTLE

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Phastek rocks!

The Factory Reproductions ZL1 Style wheels I ordered from Phastek had run out (An Out Of Round Condition) on the front wheels and would not balance. Phastek quickly sent me another set of wheels which were perfect.
It's a comfort knowing that a company will stand behind the items they sell. I've had several past orders for Phastek, which have all been perfect, and this one was quickly corrected.
My confidence is so high in Phastek that I have another order in with them right now.

Thanks, Phastek!

Added
Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GM 1LE Sway Bars, BMR Upper/Lower Trailing Arms, BMR Upper Control Arms. BMR Front/Rear Chassis Braces, BMR Tunnel Brace. GM Red knee Pads, GM Black Front Splitter, GM SEMA Concept Grille, GM Dark Taillights, GM Ground Effects package... Savini Di Forza BM-14 Gloss Black Wheels 9's front, 10's rear.

Last edited by TECHTURTLE; 03-16-2015 at 02:19 PM. Reason: R needed to be L
TECHTURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 03:04 PM   #2
ELIC1
Account Suspended

Drives: black and silver
they are now picking the phone up i have called now for the last few weeks and no one picks up. so I had to order from other vendors
ELIC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 03:26 PM   #3
TECHTURTLE

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Just FYI, Phastek took care of me AND Factory Reproductions. Customer Service at Phastek called Butler Tire to verify my problems. Once they verified the condition of the wheels, Phastek promptly took care of the situation.

Phastek had both my and the manufactures best interest at heart. A sign of a quality company.

Mark

Added
Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GM 1LE Sway Bars, BMR Upper/Lower Trailing Arms, BMR Upper Control Arms. BMR Front/Rear Chassis Braces, BMR Tunnel Brace. GM Red knee Pads, GM Black Front Splitter, GM SEMA Concept Grille, GM Dark Taillights, GM Ground Effects package... Savini Di Forza BM-14 Gloss Black Wheels 9's front, 10's rear.
TECHTURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 05:33 PM   #4
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Jason & Ricardo at Phastek are the tops. If I can't get them on the phone. I always leave a message or PM him. He isn't always able to answer immediately but then I'm not the only customer they have or they wouldn't be in business. But they have always got back to me. But this is just my personnel business with them.
Old 03-19-2015, 04:56 PM   #5
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELIC1 View Post
they are now picking the phone up i have called now for the last few weeks and no one picks up. so I had to order from other vendors
ELIC1,

Our phones are always ringing so we are always on the phone with Vendors or customers. But if you leave a message or send us an email we will gladly call you back as soon as possible. Or you can PM us here and we will get back with you.

Thank you,
Ricardo
Old 03-19-2015, 05:00 PM   #6
Sales@Phastek

Quote:
Originally Posted by TECHTURTLE View Post
Just FYI, Phastek took care of me AND Factory Reproductions. Customer Service at Phastek called Butler Tire to verify my problems. Once they verified the condition of the wheels, Phastek promptly took care of the situation.

Phastek had both my and the manufactures best interest at heart. A sign of a quality company.

Mark
Mark,

Thank you for the kind words. We do the best we can to make sure that everyone is taken care of as quickly as possible. Sometimes we do have to go through some obsticals and it can get frustrating to get it done but we will make sure that the situation is made right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
Jason & Ricardo at Phastek are the tops. If I can't get them on the phone. I always leave a message or PM him. He isn't always able to answer immediately but then I'm not the only customer they have or they wouldn't be in business. But they have always got back to me. But this is just my personnel business with them.
Spike,

Thank you for the kind words. We are always here to help in any way possible.

Thank you,
Ricardo
Old 03-19-2015, 05:05 PM   #7
Cowboys33

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@Phastek View Post
Mark,

Thank you for the kind words. We do the best we can to make sure that everyone is taken care of as quickly as possible. Sometimes we do have to go through some obsticals and it can get frustrating to get it done but we will make sure that the situation is made right.

Spike,

Thank you for the kind words. We are always here to help in any way possible.

Thank you,
Ricardo
Have any coupon code today?
Cowboys33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 05:10 PM   #8
Sales@Phastek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboys33 View Post
Have any coupon code today?
Cowboys33,

welcome5 is always active for Camaro5 members.

Thank you,
Ricardo