Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 03-28-2009, 01:44 PM   #1
leatherneck

Drives: yellow/bl. hood stripes-ss/rs
OK NOW IM REALLY CONFUSED -HELP PLZ

O March 13th a got a call my from dealer. He said that GM has pulled my order and I got a tpw the week of April 6th thru 12TH. All of this seemed to fit right in with everything else. Iwas very happy.

Thennn today comes and i get a phone call from my dealer telling me my order has been placed. I asked it a got a tpw (knowing he had given me one two weeks ago) and he said no!!!!!---I said you gave me one two weeks ago!!!!!!---he fumble around his answer---i dont know even what he said --But at the end of the conversation he said what he had said before. that I would get my car around April 25th.

So that leaves me wondering if what he said to me two weeks ago (your order was pulled by GM with a TPW of April 6th -12th) and what he said today that (my order was placed by Gm) are the same thing or two differents things.

I lokked thru the event codes and saw nothing that said placed. Can anyone cast any insight on thisA??
leatherneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
UCF w00t
Geek

Drives: IOM 2010 Camaro 2SS
Ask him what your status code is and what date it went that code. Both of those pieces are in the event history screen. You will then be able to figure out your TPW from that.
UCF w00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:59 PM   #3
leatherneck

Drives: yellow/bl. hood stripes-ss/rs
woot trying to get a status code from these guys is worse than pulling teeth ---ive asked for a status code from thim over the months at least 15 times and could never get them to answer--do you think he forgot he called me 2 weeks ago or do you thinked being pulled by Gm for production--- and being placed are two different things?? he just said placed by GM not placed for production
leatherneck is offline   Reply With Quote