Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-30-2008, 05:09 PM   #1
Croathlete
Danny

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to Croathlete
For dealer installed options...

So we know that the last day to make changes to our order is sometime in December. What I was wondering was, can we make any changes to our order for dealer installed options after that time? Like let's say I decide in January that I want to get dealer installed black stripes on my CGM Camaro. It doesn't affect anything on the factory's end, so would it be an issue for the dealer?
Croathlete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:12 PM   #2
teamlynn1
Mr. Chevrolet

Drives: 2007 Tahoe Z71, 2009 Silverado
when ordered from the factory the stripes package will appear on your m.s.r.p. you can always buy the stripes from the parts department at a later date and they will be the exact same one you could have ordered. LPO's ordered will appear on your sticker this is the ONLY difference and perhaps the price will be higher from the parts dept. Hope this helps.

Bobby Lynn
GM Burien Chevrolet
www.burienchevrolet.com
206-243-5800 ext 151

teamlynn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:01 PM   #3
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croathlete View Post
So we know that the last day to make changes to our order is sometime in December. What I was wondering was, can we make any changes to our order for dealer installed options after that time? Like let's say I decide in January that I want to get dealer installed black stripes on my CGM Camaro. It doesn't affect anything on the factory's end, so would it be an issue for the dealer?
See this thread:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10136
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:10 PM   #4
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
And don't forget, the price of the dealer installed parts you order with your car (i.e. HURST SHIFTER) has the installation price included in the price of the option...
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:15 PM   #5
Croathlete
Danny

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to Croathlete
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamlynn1 View Post
when ordered from the factory the stripes package will appear on your m.s.r.p. you can always buy the stripes from the parts department at a later date and they will be the exact same one you could have ordered. LPO's ordered will appear on your sticker this is the ONLY difference and perhaps the price will be higher from the parts dept. Hope this helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
Thanks guys. Yea, I just saw that thread. Great news for those still unsure of what they want to order. I'm wondering why the price would be higher if I bought a dealer installed accessory that wasn't on the sticker...
Croathlete is offline   Reply With Quote