Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-15-2013, 09:48 AM   #1
Asphalt

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 3.6L V6 217ci
Bundle pricing?

Purely curious. Anyone know of an aftermarket co. that will shave a few dollars if a bundle of items are bought specifically from them? Or perhaps even price matching? I only ask because I bought my 'Maro last Saturday and would prefer to buy all of my initial mods at one time to get them all installed at one time. First round of mods includes : Catch can, CAI, Flowmaster AMT cat back, and MAYBE a chip.
Asphalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 09:56 AM   #2
911medic

Drives: 2012 SIM 2LT/1970 Camaro
First, welcome to the forum.

Second, if you continue to call it a "'Maro" (or Cammy, etc.), you're going to get a lot a crap. Just be warned.

Third, several vendors here bundle items, such as cold air intakes and axle-back exhausts, etc., at a discount. I'm betting one of them will chime in, otherwise check the vendor forum and make this same post and watch the responses pour in.

And finally, there's no "chip" for our cars, but you can get a tune, where the engine control module (ECM), and possibly the transmission control module (TCM, if you have an automatic) are reprogrammed. However, doing so will void your powertrain warranty.

Good luck with your mods!
Wishlist: ACS T5 Splitter -- Hood Vent Mod -- Footwell/Door Pull/Homelink Button Lighting
911medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 09:57 AM   #3
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Apex Motorsports can help you out I'm sure.
Old 06-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #4
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911medic View Post
First, welcome to the forum.

Second, if you continue to call it a "'Maro" (or Cammy, etc.), you're going to get a lot a crap. Just be warned.
... and rightfully so.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote