Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 08-09-2009, 11:50 AM   #15
CamaroSS2SS

Drives: 2001 SS + 2010 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalesrepSSManny View Post
Hey there guys...I work for Ed Bozarth Chevrolet (8351 Parkway Drive Lone Tree CO 801240) and we will have a Camaro here to for people to see on March 30th, 2009 at 4:00pm. An engineer from GM will be here with the car! Come check it out and see what you think!
See you there
Manny
Folks, I suggest test driving a Camaro and then going on the internet and getting quotes from several out of state dealerships for the best price.

Ed Bozarth has not changed one bit. Chevrolet is now advertising on all advertising media with "accountability, reinvention" etc. etc. It is obvious Ed Bozarth needs to rethink their customer base.

I went in to get pricing on a specifc model Camaro with options already in mind. The family with the kids got first attention. The ones who looked like they have money to spend or dressed nice got the attention.

Unfortunately I look younger than my age so I wasn't given that attention. Funny thing is the is I explained to the sales manager when he approached me was that I was going to pay in full depending on price. I'm sorry I drove in my junker car looking like a bum. Maybe I should have drove my other Camaro in with my bank statement and last years taxes to show I can purchase a new Camaro outright with a single check.

Right off the bat you can tell he gave me the 'yeah right' bullshit look and his first response was "how much do you want to pay". He said this multiple times for whatever reason. I had to cut an attitude and explain how his dealership had gave me the run around twice before and not to do it again.

It was obvious I wasn't going to be taken seriously. No look at the car, no explaining to me about the car, nothing, no asking me if I wanted different options. Just walked right in and punched up a number and said that was it.

DMA? Riiiiight ... joke. Denver Market Adjustment of 7-10K on a Camaro. Riiight.

This is what I'm going to do. I'll bring my bill of sale of the new Camaro I'm buying here REAL SOON PAID IN FULL (end of August, early September) and show the manager what he lost. He thinks I wasted his time, excuse me, I wasted my time by spending my time driving over there thinking I was going to be taken seriously.

This is the THIRD time, first time was 2001, second time was 2006 that ths dealership has wasted my time.

I don't care for the PR BS from a salesperson. If you don't want to deal with me, just say it out right and I'll leave. If you don't take me seriously, just tell me to leave and I'll purchase elsewhere. My time is valuable, more valuable than a salesperson and to walk around think you are doing US a favor by selling us a car is truly pathetic.

Burt Chevrolet is no better.

You'll know me when I come in. I'll make sure of it. I'll make sure I show the sales manager's supervisor my bill of sale. I'll show them my bill of sale for the past 5 cars I've purchased in the last 9 years also. I may bring in my taxes from last year also to show the snotty manager that I probably make 3-4 times more than him. I know it sounds childish to do this put sometimes you have to do these things to make these clowns not to prejudice. Who are they to judge, if you want to be frank, they are just salespeople to go to dealership to dealership, it's not a career, just a job to them.

I'll also be buying a Vette spring 2010 but it won't be from a local dealership.

It's dealerships like this is why people won't buy local anymore. Shoddy salesmen. Out of state dealers are MORE than willing to take away business that is not in their area. It is additional sales for them in addition to their local sales.
I highly suggest getting quotes from out of state dealerships, truck it over and enjoy the hassle free service.
CamaroSS2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 04:56 AM   #16
bloodymary
VIN: 2G1FT1EW1A9146556

Drives: see sig
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSS2SS View Post
Folks, I suggest test driving a Camaro and then going on the internet and getting quotes from several out of state dealerships for the best price.

Ed Bozarth has not changed one bit. Chevrolet is now advertising on all advertising media with "accountability, reinvention" etc. etc. It is obvious Ed Bozarth needs to rethink their customer base.

I went in to get pricing on a specifc model Camaro with options already in mind. The family with the kids got first attention. The ones who looked like they have money to spend or dressed nice got the attention.

Unfortunately I look younger than my age so I wasn't given that attention. Funny thing is the is I explained to the sales manager when he approached me was that I was going to pay in full depending on price. I'm sorry I drove in my junker car looking like a bum. Maybe I should have drove my other Camaro in with my bank statement and last years taxes to show I can purchase a new Camaro outright with a single check.

Right off the bat you can tell he gave me the 'yeah right' bullshit look and his first response was "how much do you want to pay". He said this multiple times for whatever reason. I had to cut an attitude and explain how his dealership had gave me the run around twice before and not to do it again.

It was obvious I wasn't going to be taken seriously. No look at the car, no explaining to me about the car, nothing, no asking me if I wanted different options. Just walked right in and punched up a number and said that was it.

DMA? Riiiiight ... joke. Denver Market Adjustment of 7-10K on a Camaro. Riiight.

This is what I'm going to do. I'll bring my bill of sale of the new Camaro I'm buying here REAL SOON PAID IN FULL (end of August, early September) and show the manager what he lost. He thinks I wasted his time, excuse me, I wasted my time by spending my time driving over there thinking I was going to be taken seriously.

This is the THIRD time, first time was 2001, second time was 2006 that ths dealership has wasted my time.

I don't care for the PR BS from a salesperson. If you don't want to deal with me, just say it out right and I'll leave. If you don't take me seriously, just tell me to leave and I'll purchase elsewhere. My time is valuable, more valuable than a salesperson and to walk around think you are doing US a favor by selling us a car is truly pathetic.

You'll know me when I come in. I'll make sure of it. I'll make sure I show the sales manager's supervisor my bill of sale. I'll show them my bill of sale for the past 5 cars I've purchased in the last 9 years also. I may bring in my taxes from last year also to show the snotty manager that I probably make 3-4 times more than him. I know it sounds childish to do this put sometimes you have to do these things to make these clowns not to prejudice. Who are they to judge, if you want to be frank, they are just salespeople to go to dealership to dealership, it's not a career, just a job to them.

I'll also be buying a Vette spring 2010 but it won't be from a local dealership.

It's dealerships like this is why people won't buy local anymore. Shoddy salesmen. Out of state dealers are MORE than willing to take away business that is not in their area. It is additional sales for them in addition to their local sales.
I highly suggest getting quotes from out of state dealerships, truck it over and enjoy the hassle free service.

I live in Broomfield and ended up deciding to buy mine from Camaro Scotty in WI
Old 08-15-2009, 04:11 PM   #17
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodymary View Post

I live in Broomfield and ended up deciding to buy mine from Camaro Scotty in WI
I think driving a 2SS from Newman to CO would be a REAL treat!!!!
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #18
Sinergy

Drives: em crazy.
I picked mine up from Stevinson Chevy last week. Paid MSRP. Took two months and I was very satisfied with them. They are marking up ones on the lot, but not on orders. Give Haydon Roberts a call if you're interested.
Sinergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 01:24 PM   #19
bloodymary

I am totally looking forward to the drive! Should be one to remember
bloodymary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:23 PM   #20
MontyCarlo

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS auto IBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
I think driving a 2SS from Newman to CO would be a REAL treat!!!!
Having just come back from doing an Iowa-Broomfield-Iowa round trip in one weekend, I have to say that no, this is not a real treat. This is a sanity-straining ordeal that will leave you with nightmares of being trapped in an endless straight hallway surrounded by corn.

If you can find any way to do this trip without going through Nebraska or Kansas, do it.

Sorry to be a downer, but holy crap does Nebraska suck for driving across.
3. Yes, but the medication helps immensely.

2LT/RS IBM/gray #21,895 ordered April 21st, delivered July 3rd
MontyCarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 04:55 PM   #21
michael M

Drives: 84 vette,68 442,65stang
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSS2SS View Post

I get this same treatment quite a bit. From cars to furniture. But I do not give up on what I want. I do disagree with you on having to go out of state to buy anything. I am a firm believer in buying local. I will even spend a few dollars more to keep my money local! It helps everybody to keep the $$$ local. Call around, go to the burbs but do not go out of state!!
michael M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:26 PM   #22
CamaroSS2SS

Drives: 2001 SS + 2010 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael M View Post
I am a firm believer in buying local. I will even spend a few dollars more to keep my money local! It helps everybody to keep the $$$ local.
I am too but I should not have to go out of my way. If I want to keep it local I'll go down the road to the nearest dealership to keep it 'local'. But I'm not driving down to Co springs if I don't have to.

FYI, two days later after that Sunday, I paid in full a new Camaro, 2SS, with all the goodies minues the dealer installed options (I'll do that myself). Bought OUT OF STATE and it took me 15 minutes, no haggle, no BS on the phone.

I'm having it courtesy delivered to Ed Bozarth.

I may buy another one here within a month just to have two.
CamaroSS2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:10 PM   #23
LarkVille

Drives: The Larkvillemobile
Hey all-

Went to Go Chevrolet, which is the one right off the I-25 at the 36 interchange. Had a really pleasant experience with the guy, who took me into their maintinence garage to show me the only Camaro they had. It was sold already of course, and was getting new rims and tires. You can't touch it obviously since it was sold but he went out of his way to show me, I don't think he would have done that for someone less knowledgable about the car, but still.

Also saw an Inferno Orange LT cruising near downtown this week. They're starting to pop up more in the area.
LarkVille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:46 AM   #24
bloodymary

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyCarlo View Post
Having just come back from doing an Iowa-Broomfield-Iowa round trip in one weekend, I have to say that no, this is not a real treat. This is a sanity-straining ordeal that will leave you with nightmares of being trapped in an endless straight hallway surrounded by corn.

If you can find any way to do this trip without going through Nebraska or Kansas, do it.

Sorry to be a downer, but holy crap does Nebraska suck for driving across.
At least the speed limit is higher in Nebraska (at least it was the last time I drove through). Have done the drive from MA to CO before (through NE & KS), and it is very much like being in a Children of the Corn movie!
Old 09-08-2009, 12:48 AM   #25
bloodymary

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael M View Post
I get this same treatment quite a bit. From cars to furniture. But I do not give up on what I want. I do disagree with you on having to go out of state to buy anything. I am a firm believer in buying local. I will even spend a few dollars more to keep my money local! It helps everybody to keep the $$$ local. Call around, go to the burbs but do not go out of state!!
I am more interested in rewarding those who deserve to be rewarded than I am with buying local. Not saying that there isn't a decent dealer in CO. I'm sure that there are a few. I just did not want to spent time stalking all of them to determine which ones were the good ones. Just my .02

Last edited by bloodymary; 09-08-2009 at 12:55 AM. Reason: spelling
bloodymary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:15 PM   #26
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member

Drives: Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS A6
All

If you have yet to purchase and you are in the Denver area, I recommend going to GO and speaking to RICH and RICH only. He is the fleet sales manager. Tell him Rob and Kirk sent you. He will give you a fair deal, MSRP or lower and will treat you great! If you have any questions or concerns, PM me.
My father is retired GM, Rich was the ONLY dealer I could find that would give me an employee discount. Im not talking about the supplier discount everyone gets, I got the actual Employee discount and I ordered my car in March. When it came in, I got another $750 off for being a USAA memeber. I had the first camaro Go got in and thought for sure he would screw me over and he didnt. He stuck to his word. Hard to find that in a car salesman.

BTW, I do NOT get anything from him fo referals, he was just an excellent salesman to work with and I have bought my fair share of new cars (over 10) and he was the best!
2010 Camaro SS/RS Victory Red A6- Vararam Intake, Doug Thorley Tri Y LTs, Magnaflow X-pipe, Flowmaster Super 40's, VMS Tune, Razzi Ground Effects, Herritage Grill, RED headlight and fog light Halos, LED DRLs, Dash and extended Door ABL, engine, grill and rear defusser LED lighting ........ 12.59@112.21 (DA Corrected)
Icntdrv55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:08 PM   #27
GreyGhost

Drives: Custom CGM/Pearl White 2010 Camaro
Saw Rich Anson at GO Chevy recommended in another thread. Decided to give him a call a couple of weeks ago and he has been a real pleasure to deal with.

Drove down to see him yesterday and ordered my Cyber Grey 2LT. I also highly recommend giving Rich a call if you are anywhere near the Denver area.

CGM w/ Pearl White and Kandy Kopper FlexPaint wrap, matching bow ties and brake covers, amber halos & fogs"
Awesome image by: Hazman
GreyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:34 PM   #28
suavecito1177

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS CGM, Black H/H
If anyone is looking for a Camaro and is ready to buy right now, please let me know. My friend work for a dealer here in town and just pulled one off the truck. It is a 2010 1SS.
Black on black with 20" rims. They have it marked up like 10k, but if your willing to pay for it let me know. It is a 6 speed manual with cloth interior non-RS. I may be able to get him to come down on the price a little, but these cars are in such high demand that he could wait a day and have it sold for what he wants.