Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 03-05-2020, 06:27 PM   #1
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
Adam's Polishes 20th Anniversary Celebration!

The time has finally come - our 20th Anniversary!!! Everyone at Adam's Polishes cannot begin to say how thankful we are to all of you for supporting us now for 20 YEARS in this detailing industry.

I would encourage everyone to use this thread to share at least one fun Adam's Polishes memory you have from throughout the years. I am very honored to work for this company, and to see what it has grown to be in just the last 4 1/2 years or so since I started in 2015. Please enjoy this special look at the history of this company and the amazing man behind it all:

We have a limited edition 20th Anniversary Detail Spray bottle (limit 4 per customer), and 8 new hat designs to celebrate 20 years. You can check them out below. Use code 20TH for 20% off storewide* until Wednesday at Midnight.

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/new-just-in

Name:  adams_polishes_hat_banners-2_1680x768.progressive.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  140.6 KB

Name:  adams_polishes_gold_annaversary_bottle_banner_001_1680x768.progressive.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  51.5 KB
Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 04:26 PM   #2
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Over 5 years ago on this forum, Dylan Von Kleist, "aka" back then as the "Shine Doctor" was the Adams representative on this forum.

I made my first purchase from Adams with him. I told him while making that purchase, (Wash buckets with Gamma seal/grit guards and a gallon of shampoo) I wasn't a fan of 16oz. bottles for car shampoo, because I have large hands. He suggested the Adams 32oz. bottle (I still have this bottle, and it's still works as good as new).

In the same breath he mentioned this bottle, he also stated to me where I could get it cheaper.

I told him I appreciated his honesty, and because of it, I'll just add it to my order anyway.

In a detailing world full of people who will tell you literally anything to get you to buy their product, this was a breath of fresh air.

Dan and Chris @ Adams have went over and above in regards to customer service when I spoke with them. Other detailing companies don't really care if you are satisfied.

Best customer service in the business.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 07:35 PM   #3
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
I first learned of Adams products on this site almost 10 years ago. It wasn’t until I attended my first Camarofest in 2012 in Indianapolis where I met some of the Adams representatives and learned everything that I was doing to my car was wrong. I must have asked a hundred questions. I have learned so many do’s and don’ts from Adams video’s. I became a fan immediately. So as one of your biggest supporters, Happy 20th Anniversary guys!

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN

Last edited by BAD DAB; 03-07-2020 at 08:51 AM.
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 08:11 AM   #4
Tom And Cheryl

Drives: 2013 SS Convertible, ThumperII
Happy 20th, I have been a customer since I brought the Camaro in 2015, really like the detail spray and Adams products is all I use to clean the car. Your video's have helped me learn some new way to keep the Camaro clean. I had an issue with a wool wash mitt and customer support took care of my issue. Thank you for all you do.
Attached Images

Tom And Cheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 07:59 PM   #5
Adam's Polishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M 2012 2SS View Post
Over 5 years ago on this forum, Dylan Von Kleist, "aka" back then as the "Shine Doctor" was the Adams representative on this forum.

I made my first purchase from Adams with him. I told him while making that purchase, (Wash buckets with Gamma seal/grit guards and a gallon of shampoo) I wasn't a fan of 16oz. bottles for car shampoo, because I have large hands. He suggested the Adams 32oz. bottle (I still have this bottle, and it's still works as good as new).

In the same breath he mentioned this bottle, he also stated to me where I could get it cheaper.

I told him I appreciated his honesty, and because of it, I'll just add it to my order anyway.

In a detailing world full of people who will tell you literally anything to get you to buy their product, this was a breath of fresh air.

Dan and Chris @ Adams have went over and above in regards to customer service when I spoke with them. Other detailing companies don't really care if you are satisfied.

Best customer service in the business.
Thanks for the kind words Joe!
Old 03-07-2020, 08:00 PM   #6
Adam's Polishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom And Cheryl View Post
Happy 20th, I have been a customer since I brought the Camaro in 2015, really like the detail spray and Adams products is all I use to clean the car. Your video's have helped me learn some new way to keep the Camaro clean. I had an issue with a wool wash mitt and customer support took care of my issue. Thank you for all you do.
Thank You!
Old 03-09-2020, 02:35 PM   #7
Adam's Polishes

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/new-just-in

Name:  Adams_20-Years-followup.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  114.6 KB
Old 03-11-2020, 12:36 PM   #8
Adam's Polishes