Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-15-2009, 08:56 AM   #1
4thGenRocks
But 5th Gen FTW!

Drives: myself crazy!
Legend for member colors

well, 1st of all, I love this forum. After the big sweep by IB and Automotive networks, this is one of the few website run by an enthusiast.

One of the problems I'm having is that I see way too many colored username yet I have no clue who is who. I think a small legend like this should do the trick.

Those of us who do not own a camaro or stay here all the time may not know who is who. A legend will simply help people like me get an idea am I replying to mod or admin or dealer or w/e. What do you guys think?

2009 Monterey Blue Nissan 370Z with Sports Package 6MT w/SynchroRev Match
4thGenRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:15 AM   #2
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Well, I'll tell you what we got. We have only two colors. Blue underlined members are just your average members.. Red, Italicized, underlined members are Mods.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:42 AM   #3
moto-camaro
CEO of the Internet

Drives: the Roflcopter
Send a message via AIM to moto-camaro Send a message via MSN to moto-camaro
i'm confused :(
that's not this forum (picture)... if i'm reading your post right, and lots of colors confused you, camaro5 isn't too bad with only 2 colors (regular and mod)
i feel like a bit of an idiot right now haha because i'm pretty sure i'm just missing your point here.

is it more colors you want?
Old 06-16-2009, 02:20 AM   #4
4thGenRocks
But 5th Gen FTW!

Drives: myself crazy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_corvette View Post
Well, I'll tell you what we got. We have only two colors. Blue underlined members are just your average members.. Red, Italicized, underlined members are Mods.
okay.. how do you distinct admin(s)? when I look at your name, I don't know if you're mod or admin. If you're an admin, then I will give it a rest. Thread has reached it's end. Now, if you're not admin, what woudld he/she think?

This is what I was saying. It's confusing not knowing who I am talking to. If there are only 3 usergroups Admin(s), mods, and regular members, then why not put a legend under the "who's online" with the current colors.

Question: if those are the ONLY colors available, how do you distinct GM dealers or site vendors? What color are they? Wouldn't it be easier to have lets say "blue" for Vendors?

2009 Monterey Blue Nissan 370Z with Sports Package 6MT w/SynchroRev Match
4thGenRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:28 AM   #5
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
admins are just regular color
Tran and MarkLS2 are the only admin.