Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 07-27-2011, 07:18 PM   #1
WVCamaro10

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1Lt RS Victory Red
Post Winter Storage

Hello all, I was at a car show this past weekend and a gentalman with a c6 vet has a new stealth link cable for keeping the battery charged for winter.. i was a cool cable and a lot safer than having cables hanging out the back of the car. ive been talking with them to see if they are going to make one for are cars but have no idea were to mount it.. they of thought of two locations...

The first location is to mount the receptacle directly to the license plate. It appears that there are two large factory holes behind the plate. The wiring could then be routed to the battery. I believe the battery is in the trunk and would make for a fairly easy installation.

The second possible location is a small black plastic piece between the license plate lamps. I'm not sure what the piece is, or what is behind it. It appears to be where a trunk key could have been mounted?

the web site is http://chargerconnection.com/
WVCamaro10 is offline   Reply With Quote