Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 11-04-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
Eduk8r

Drives: Blue 2SS/RS
Polar Bear Coolers

If you are looking for a softside cooler this is it. These are great, I have two and given several away for gifts. Have never known one to leak. This is a good deal.

Dear Polar Bear Customer,

In appreciation of your continued support, we are running our 2 for 1 deal again this year. This offer is available to all existing customers and their friends & family. In addition to coolers, we have added a few new products under the Polar Bear brand that are also included in the 2 for 1 deal.

To order, just go to www.polarbearcoolers.com and fill your cart with everything you want. At Step 2 during checkout, type 2112 in the "Coupon" box and click "Continue". Your total charge will be cut in half to reflect the 2 for 1 deal. Or, give us a call at 888-438-7924. Coupon is good through the end of the year and while supplies last.

Custom printing and personalization available on coolers.

Thanks again for your support and remember, nothing keeps cool like a Polar Bear!

Have a great Holiday Season!

Geoff Cole
Polar Bear Coolers
2695 Pine Grove Road
Suite 302
Cumming, GA 30041
Old 11-05-2010, 01:54 PM   #2
Eduk8r

ttt
Old 11-05-2010, 01:55 PM   #3
TommyTSquared

Drives: RSSS
How is this related to a camaro?!
TommyTSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:30 PM   #4
Eduk8r

I really would not expect this to take a genius to figure out. A lot of people like to take their cars out on club runs, maybe sit in a hot parking lot all day at a show, or maybe just get out and drive the thing. Sometimes it is nice to have something cold to drink with you.

Also for an extra eight bucks you can have it personalized. Hummmmm maybe have Camaro, Camaro SS, SS/RS, or maybe even the name of your club.

Just trying to do a service and let people know of a really good deal.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:40 PM   #5
TommyTSquared

Absolutely nothing in your post (then in your ttt post) references anything with camaro. It's one thing to say that should someone want a cooler with Camaro on the side they should check out this place, and another to just say check out this place.

I could tell people to go to a tubgirl site, but if I direct them to one where she's inside a camaro, THEN it's relevant.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:46 PM   #6
Eduk8r

Maybe you need to hang around forums more often. I started the post, in order to keep it from getting buried and so more people can see it a common practice it to post either ttt (to the top) or a simple "bump".
Old 11-05-2010, 02:52 PM   #7
TommyTSquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eduk8r View Post
Maybe you need to hang around forums more often. I started the post, in order to keep it from getting buried and so more people can see it a common practice it to post either ttt (to the top) or a simple "bump".
- it's cool though, whatever you wanna do.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:58 PM   #8
CyberDan

Drives: 1SS Camaro
So what makes your coolers any different than say one from walmart?...
CAI Cold Air Intake, VMax CNC TB, Borla Sport Catback Exhaust, EE Oil Catch Can, Eibach Sway Bars and Drop Springs, AAC concept side markers, stealth signal bulbs, Heritage grille, Sparks Restorations front and rear modern SS emblems
CyberDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:59 PM   #9
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
We can always float it to the top with our comments about how irrelavent to Camaros this thread is.

Maybe if it didn't come across like a sales pitch, it might be worthwhile.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #10
TommyTSquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Mays View Post
Also for an extra eight bucks you can have it personalized. Hummmmm maybe have Camaro, Camaro SS, SS/RS, or maybe even the name of your club.
too soon?
Old 11-05-2010, 03:10 PM   #11
Eduk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDan View Post
First off, I have nothing to do with this company other than being a customer. I copied and pasted the letter I got from Geoff just as a service. There is a big difference in the coolers.

It really amazes me how people preceive things differently. Here is a link to my motorcycle forum and total different take. http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264821
Old 11-05-2010, 03:13 PM   #12
TommyTSquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eduk8r View Post
First off, I have nothing to do with this company other than being a customer. I copied and pasted the letter I got from Geoff just as a service. There is a big difference in the coolers.

It really amazes me how people preceive things differently. Here is a link to my motorcycle forum and total different take. http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264821

If you would have said something like
Quote:
I passed this along last year as well, and everyone really liked them. Its is the only soft-sided cooler I ever saw that DID NOT leak. The 12 pack will fit inside your saddlebag nicely. You can get a 24 and a 12 free, for the price of a 24. Or get two similar sized ones and gift the other.
but camaro related, would have made this turn out like that. Tell me in the first post how badass the Camaro SS turned out and how they matched the color of your car and I'd be all over this.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:17 PM   #13
Eduk8r

Well any of them will fit in the trunk of a Camaro. Is that better.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:14 PM   #14
KIZE
www.gkiser.com

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, Auto, Summit White. R
Eduk8tr - excellent! Thanks for passing along. I just ordered a lot of coolers for half price. I looked up their reviews on Amazon and apparently everyone really loves these coolers. Much appreciated!!
KIZE is offline   Reply With Quote