Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 09-05-2014, 08:45 AM   #1
L2rocku2

Drives: 2010 F150 4x4 Screw Lariat
Thumbs up Phastek/King Penn Industries

I ordered the custom illuminated door sills through Phastek. I have ordered a couple items from them because they always have the best prices when i'm ready to buy. The only down side with Phastek is that every single time that i've tried calling them, I get a recording that everyone's busy and it hangs up!?!?! Still, I would not hesitate buying from them!!

The custom illuminated door sills from King Penn-

One of the BEST buying experiences i've ever had!! Stephen was my contact and graphic artist. We made first contact on a friday. I told him what I wanted and within 30 minutes he had emailed me back with 5 options. I emailed him on saturday and again sunday, both times I received replies within minutes!! They clearly state that special orders can take up to 2 weeks. Due to family obligations, I was hoping that they could make and ship them to me by the next friday. They arrived thursday The sills are truly awesome!!! A Great product by a Great company!!!
L2rocku2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 08:48 AM   #2
SSMY1LE

Drives: '14 1LE RS NPP Recaro
Pictures ???
Old 09-05-2014, 09:07 AM   #3
BlackSmoke

Drives: 2013 Black SS 1LE
Phastek

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2rocku2 View Post
I ordered the custom illuminated door sills through Phastek. I have ordered a couple items from them because they always have the best prices when i'm ready to buy. The only down side with Phastek is that every single time that i've tried calling them, I get a recording that everyone's busy and it hangs up!?!?! Still, I would not hesitate buying from them!!

One of the BEST buying experiences i've ever had!! Stephen was my contact and graphic artist. We made first contact on a friday. I told him what I wanted and within 30 minutes he had emailed me back with 5 options. I emailed him on saturday and again sunday, both times I received replies within minutes!! They clearly state that special orders can take up to 2 weeks. Due to family obligations, I was hoping that they could make and ship them to me by the next friday. They arrived thursday The sills are truly awesome!!! A Great product by a Great company!!!
I agree with everything you said. Their prices are competitive but overall they get my orders to me fast and I really like that. The one main down fall to Phastek is just what you said. They are hard to get on the phone and that's a big problem. I had a order I was needing to place but had a few simple questions before I placed the order. I literally called for 2 days straight and got that recording every single time. I called yesterday and got that answering machine. Needless to say I buy most of my things from Phastek but I have had to order elsewhere several times because when I have questions about a product other companies answer the phone which gains the sale.

If Phastek could just improve their availability when a customer is calling they would be darn close to the perfect company to deal with.
K & N Cold Air Intake, 25% window tint, 2 sets of 6000K LED fogs added, bow ties delete, Pypes catback mid exhaust, MGP Caliper covers, Spyder projection HID 6000K lighting with dual CCFL halos, Technostalgia Rapid Fire LED Tail Lights, blacked out rear bezels, Oracle Ghosted side marker lights, Platinum Ultra Rims, LED tag, dome, trunk lighting, Razzi Ground Effects, Billet Grille, Oracle Concept Mirrors, Eibach Pro Springs,
GM Strut Tower Brace and LED lit door sills.
BlackSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 02:24 PM   #4
Blackoutss2012

Drives: Black 2012 SS/RS
Phastek has been great to deal with as a new camaro owner.
Blackoutss2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 07:55 AM   #5
L2rocku2

Drives: 2010 F150 4x4 Screw Lariat
Here are some pics taken by an old camera that really doesn't do them justice.
Attached Images

L2rocku2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 03:51 PM   #6
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by L2rocku2 View Post

Thank You for your Order and Your Door Sills turned out great. Good Job King Penn. Love working with the people there.
Old 09-06-2014, 05:42 PM   #7
SSMY1LE

Drives: '14 1LE RS NPP Recaro
Look great !
Old 09-06-2014, 07:00 PM   #8
KeepItShut

Drives: 2011 CGM 2LT/RS
Man those look good! +1 with using Phastek they have always been good to me
KeepItShut is offline   Reply With Quote