Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 09-01-2012, 09:12 AM   #365
ecko04

Drives: Too many to list
Received on Thursday...took core to UPS on Friday. 4lb shipping via Ground w/ insurance... $12
ecko04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:32 AM   #366
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Mike Norris said mine was sent out Friday but he didn't have A chance to send me the tracking number, since Monday is a holiday he said I should have it by Wednesday.
I have to take mine in and get the air box replaced, when they changed my oil two weeks ago they noticed the air box had a piece broken on it. They ordered me a new one and when it came in it was also broken. So I am waiting for another one now. I will install my PTB after that gets fixed.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:49 AM   #367
Rhyno81

Drives: Summit White 2012 2SS RS M6
im sort of glad that i have to wait to get one. Being that there is such a wait for the part i have time to save the money. fingers crossed for you guys to get caught up and maybe even ahead by the time i can order mine
Rhyno81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:30 AM   #368
etmx183

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT RS
Throttle body installed last night along with Air scoop ( already had CAI intake ) and washer relocation kit. Haven't had time to do some good WOT from a stop yet. I'll install my Gtech-Pro and see what has changed on my 60' times. So far just driving home last night and taking things easy with a Holiday weekend, things feel good, not drastic but worth the investment. While I was swapping out parts I also cleaned the little downtube in the front of the intake right behind the T/B. It contained a fair amount of residue, only 3800 miles on my car. Glad I installed an RX catch can recently.
etmx183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 03:47 PM   #369
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Does anyone know of any Chassis Dynos in the upper East Tennessee area, Tri-Cities is preferred. I want to get a baseline and after the PTB install on my car.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:30 PM   #370
nightworm

Drives: 2012 VR Camaro 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
All order have been shipped as of yesterday so those that didnt get a tracking# were not sure why.

All SouthwestSpeed and most other dealers have shipped as well. FINALLY caught up (for a day at least LOL!)

Let us know the results all. Next batch due in app 2 weeks. Again, ALL have been shipped that were on order as of 2 days ago.

You said ALL SouthwestSpeed has shipped but I didn't get a tracking number and Ivan just told me that if I didn't get a tracking number then it didn't make it last week...I ordered on 8/8 (order 276) and was hoping for a surprise package tomorrow since others reported not getting tracking numbers but now I am unsure once again...also, I just ordered a VR Catch Can through Southwest Speed too..can't wait to get both items
Appearance Mods: SLP Fade Gill inserts, Plasti-dipped bowties and tail light bezels, retro '69 "Camaro" onyx black fender badges, 35/20% window tint, 20" Plasti-Dipped SS wheels/tires, Headlight Armor Stealth Smoke Tail lights, side markers, and reverse lights
Future Mods: Tune, Rally Stripes??
nightworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 08:35 PM   #371
JohnnyBfromPeoria

Drives: 2012 LS M6, Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightworm View Post
I ordered on 8/8 (order 276)
Is that representative of how many PTB's that have been sold? If so, wow. I was in the initial batch, so they had my money for a couple of months (which wasn't a problem).

Hang in there, it's worth the wait.

John B.
1986 Mitsubishi Montero 2.4l FI Transplant
JohnnyBfromPeoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #372
Matt @ RX

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
All order have been shipped as of yesterday so those that didnt get a tracking# were not sure why.

All SouthwestSpeed and most other dealers have shipped as well. FINALLY caught up (for a day at least LOL!)

Let us know the results all. Next batch due in app 2 weeks. Again, ALL have been shipped that were on order as of 2 days ago.

Just a clarification. All LFX throttle bodies shipped that were ordered as of or before August 31st.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:45 PM   #373
nightworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt @ RX View Post
Just a clarification. All LFX throttle bodies shipped that were ordered as of or before August 31st.
Hopefull mine gets delivered today then...i ordered an LFX TB on August 8...maybe I just didn't get a tracking number
Appearance Mods: SLP Fade Gill inserts, Plasti-dipped bowties and tail light bezels, retro '69 "Camaro" onyx black fender badges, 35/20% window tint, 20" Plasti-Dipped SS wheels/tires, Headlight Armor Stealth Smoke Tail lights, side markers, and reverse lights
Old 09-04-2012, 12:47 PM   #374
Matt @ RX

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightworm View Post
Hopefull mine gets delivered today then...i ordered an LFX TB on August 8...maybe I just didn't get a tracking number
If you ordered it through us go ahead and send me a PM with your name OR email us (rxproducts@aol.com) and we'll get you some tracking information!

Thanks

Matt
Old 09-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #375
nightworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt @ RX View Post
If you ordered it through us go ahead and send me a PM with your name OR email us (rxproducts@aol.com) and we'll get you some tracking information!

Thanks

Matt
I ordered through Southwest Speed...thanks though
Old 09-05-2012, 03:17 PM   #376
HP Turbine
Boosted

Drives: 2012 1LT RS... with snails
Just got mine toady! I was impressed with how fast it came. I must have got it at just the right moment. I'll put it on tonight at work!

IPS Twin Turbos, Corsa Exhaust, Ported Throttle Body. 461 rwhp 443 rwtq!! *Cameron Hass.ani*
HP Turbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:35 PM   #377
BNB
Rollin' The Lunchbox

Drives: 2012 Camaro Ashen Grey
I check this thread daily..I'm excited here quick for when I order mine

Sent from the front seat of the Amberlamps!
BNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:45 PM   #378
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Sitting here waiting for the UPS truck, I have already taken the old one off. A flat blade screwdriver and a 10mm socket. While I was at it I ran a white towel around inside the intake, it came out dry no oil on it at all.
I did a couple 0-60mph and a fuel mileage run earlier. After I get it installed I will drive it around for a day then following the same route recheck both for an after comparison.