Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2022, 01:19 PM   #25467
George-CZ

Drives: 2010 2SS LS3 and 1978 STROKER 383
Like every year around this time...
I washed the carpets after the season and impregnate the leather seats with beeswax.

Name:  20220926_131803.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  134.8 KB

I will slowly put it to winter sleep.

K&N CAI, Stainless Power longtubes, high flow cats, modified Ragazzon High Performance axle back, Soler Performance ported throttle body, Soler Performance throttle controller, RAM clutch adjuster, modified LS7 clutch kit, Tick Performance billet bearing support, Tick Performance remote bleeder, separate clutch reservoir, BMR trailing arms, BMR toe rods, Pedders Suspension cradle bushing inserts, Control Arm Bushings, Strut tower brace, oil catch can, Hurst T-handle shifter, 20mm wheel spacers, DBA brakes, QTP Cutouts, Dynosteve tune.
Old 09-26-2022, 01:30 PM   #25468
0stones0
It don’t come easy.

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by George-CZ View Post
I washed the carpets after the season and impregnate the leather seats with beeswax.

Not any sooner than you need to George. When I see the white stuff in the air or see brine on the road, then we’re done!
Old 09-26-2022, 01:32 PM   #25469
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arogg View Post
Seats look great! Even better that you have a convertible to really show them off!
Thanks!!! Can’t wait for the cage. A lot is on hold until that gets completed.
Old 09-26-2022, 02:33 PM   #25470
George-CZ

Drives: 2010 2SS LS3 and 1978 STROKER 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0stones0 View Post
Not any sooner than you need to George. When I see the white stuff in the air or see brine on the road, then we’re done!

By this time we are long asleep bro

K&N CAI, Stainless Power longtubes, high flow cats, modified Ragazzon High Performance axle back, Soler Performance ported throttle body, Soler Performance throttle controller, RAM clutch adjuster, modified LS7 clutch kit, Tick Performance billet bearing support, Tick Performance remote bleeder, separate clutch reservoir, BMR trailing arms, BMR toe rods, Pedders Suspension cradle bushing inserts, Control Arm Bushings, Strut tower brace, oil catch can, Hurst T-handle shifter, 20mm wheel spacers, DBA brakes, QTP Cutouts, Dynosteve tune.
Old 09-26-2022, 03:52 PM   #25471
xstuntman

Drives: 2012 Victory Red LFX
Quote:
Originally Posted by George-CZ View Post

Attachment 1109921

Winter here means i can finally roll down the windows.
Gee, I hope I remember how.

Just a couple more weeks and it's back to cars and coffee, shows, etc.
2018 SS wheels, red Heritage grille, actual driving lights, ZL1 strut tower brace, GM Performance billet aluminum fuel door, front grille Bowtie delete, painted red rotors and calipers, 1/4 window American Flags, splash guards, AEM dry panel air filter.
Old 09-26-2022, 05:12 PM   #25472
ariZona28
Give speed a chance

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2LS, 2015 Camaro Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstuntman View Post
Winter here means i can finally roll down the windows.
Gee, I hope I remember how.

Just a couple more weeks and it's back to cars and coffee, shows, etc.
Same here! Gonna be 105 today!
Old 09-27-2022, 06:23 AM   #25473
Arogg
A legend in his own mind

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Tiger View Post
Thanks!!! Can’t wait for the cage. A lot is on hold until that gets completed.
Same as the seats... the cage is gonna look since you can pop the roof down and really show it. Theres always something special about a vert with a cage. My old 4th gen had a cage and i loved that you could see it when the t-tops were off.

Color matched OEM GFX / VIS Carbon Fiber Hood (absolute trash quality and customer service ) / Heritage Grille / 5% Windows / 30% Windshield tint with 5% visor strip / Tinted Exterior Lights / Streetfighter LA Spoiler / Morimoto XB LED fogs / LED sidemarkers / Airaid CAI / Hurst Short Throw / TSP LT's / No cats / No resonator / Corsa Xtreme Catback / Trifecta Tune / Factory amp replaced / 2 JL Audio 12's in the trunk / MRR 228 Wheels / BMR Springs / Moog Endlinks / R1 Concepts Rotors & Pads
Old 09-27-2022, 07:44 AM   #25474
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arogg View Post
Same as the seats... the cage is gonna look since you can pop the roof down and really show it. Theres always something special about a vert with a cage. My old 4th gen had a cage and i loved that you could see it when the t-tops were off.
We are doing it in white so it’s going to look sick. The seats have white diamond stitching and I’m doing some other white touches but the accent color is blue. Just dropped off a bunch of Phasetech under hood dress up pieces to get powder coated in blue. The Brembo’s are blue but I plan on Wilwood’s in blue at some point. The coil overs are here so once they are on I can get you the Koni yellows.
Old 09-27-2022, 08:19 AM   #25475
Arogg
A legend in his own mind

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
We are doing it in white so it’s going to look sick. The seats have white diamond stitching and I’m doing some other white touches but the accent color is blue. Just dropped off a bunch of Phasetech under hood dress up pieces to get powder coated in blue. The Brembo’s are blue but I plan on Wilwood’s in blue at some point. The coil overs are here so once they are on I can get you the Koni yellows.
My Cage was red and really popped against the black interior. Im sure the white will be the same. The car is gonna look amazing man. sounds like you have a plan and its all coming together. love that. And I cant thank you enough on the Konis! let me know when ur ready and we'll work it out!

Color matched OEM GFX / VIS Carbon Fiber Hood (absolute trash quality and customer service ) / Heritage Grille / 5% Windows / 30% Windshield tint with 5% visor strip / Tinted Exterior Lights / Streetfighter LA Spoiler / Morimoto XB LED fogs / LED sidemarkers / Airaid CAI / Hurst Short Throw / TSP LT's / No cats / No resonator / Corsa Xtreme Catback / Trifecta Tune / Factory amp replaced / 2 JL Audio 12's in the trunk / MRR 228 Wheels / BMR Springs / Moog Endlinks / R1 Concepts Rotors & Pads
Old 09-30-2022, 01:48 AM   #25476
joekono

Drives: Camaro Convertible 2014 1LT
Just a quick pic after finally installing the ACS splitter.
Attached Images

Old 09-30-2022, 05:40 AM   #25477
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Looks great Joe!!!
Old 09-30-2022, 07:46 AM   #25478
joekono

Drives: Camaro Convertible 2014 1LT
Quote:
Looks great Joe!!!
Thanks Royal Tiger!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2022, 07:58 AM   #25479
Danial

Drives: 2013 SS/RS, 2015 Camaro SS/RS Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by joekono View Post
Just a quick pic after finally installing the ACS splitter.
Damn! Looks good, man!
Old 09-30-2022, 08:04 AM   #25480
Red.bottom

Drives: 14 2SS
I’ve never seen this color combination done on red rock metallic, and I wanted something other than color matched, red, silver or black, so I painted my calipers Hemi orange. Other accents will follow with the color scheme
Attached Images

Closed Thread