Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-08-2009, 07:26 PM   #239
UCF w00t
Geek

Drives: IOM 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFlaZ View Post
Where at?
I'm going to guess Universal.

Tell me Jim, what have I won?
UCF w00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:36 PM   #240
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Ding ding ding. Winner winner chicken dinner.

The guy said, "I'll give you free parking if you let me take some some pictures of your car". So before ID an say no problem, he hands me my twenty back and jumps out of the booth and starts taking pics with his camera.

Celebrity has it's privedges.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:38 PM   #241
UCF w00t
Geek

Drives: IOM 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Ding ding ding. Winner winner chicken dinner.

The guy said, "I'll give you free parking if you let me take some some pictures of your car". So before ID an say no problem, he hands me my twenty back and jumps out of the booth and starts taking pics with his camera.

Celebrity has it's privedges.
Definitely broke the Universal employee rules of taking pictures of celebrities (or even having your phone out while working). Thor might cost him his job! But, obviously he thought it was worth it and I happen to agree.
UCF w00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:05 PM   #242
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post
Agreed.

OK, we are going to have to put a NC-17 rating on CynAgain's posts. She keeps getting "worse" with her avatars..
Old 04-08-2009, 11:28 PM   #243
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSTWIN View Post
OK, we are going to have to put a NC-17 rating on CynAgain's posts. She keeps getting "better" with her avatars..
fixed
Old 04-09-2009, 03:11 AM   #244
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Ok the location is as good as I can come up with. So the parking lot behind the Walgreens it is. So anyone that couldn't make Daytona on Sunday, Mrs. Number 3 and I will have the car available Thursday at 5:30. We can probably hang out for an hour or so.

Hopefully that works.
Can you post the exact address of the walgreens you are going to be at today? Thanks.. I am in Miami but will drive up there starting sometime before noon since it takes 4 hours to drive there..
Old 04-09-2009, 03:17 AM   #245
Supermans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Streak View Post
LMAO. If you would be refering to this guy, that be me. I must say though that I do not have a mullet, just long hair with a hat on. Yes my hair is long, just as long in the front and side as the back! No mullet but that is too funny. As soon as it gets long enough I can pull it back, no more hat. Got a kick from this though, thanks!

lol, nothing against mullets but it did look like you had one going there.. So far you have the exact same car as me ordered. I'm still debating wether or not to switch to IOM..And get the Rs package or not...Number 3, please don't forget to get me the address, or if somone else has it please post it...Thanks
Old 04-09-2009, 06:21 AM   #246
LnLSS
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2015 Red Hot ZL1
Originally Posted by nitromater13
If your still interested there is a wallgreens on International Dr. that has a parking lot large enough for all to meet up at. 8959 International Dr.

Direction's to walgreens. If your coming from disney area go East on I4 to sand lake exit, make a right turn when you exit, go to stop lights make a right onto Idrive. go 1/2 mile walgreens is on left side of road next to ale house. If your coming from downtown area take sand lake exit make left at light, go to 2nd light and make a right. RT21 if your taking the bee line just get off on the I drive exit make a right and its about a mile on the right. there are 2 walgreens on Idrive, it's next to ale house not tgi Fridays.
LnLSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:35 AM   #247
Supermans

Quote:
Originally Posted by LnLSS View Post
If your still interested there is a wallgreens on International Dr. that has a parking lot large enough for all to meet up at. 8959 International Dr.

Direction's to walgreens. If your coming from disney area go East on I4 to sand lake exit, make a right turn when you exit, go to stop lights make a right onto Idrive. go 1/2 mile walgreens is on left side of road next to ale house. If your coming from downtown area take sand lake exit make left at light, go to 2nd light and make a right. RT21 if your taking the bee line just get off on the I drive exit make a right and its about a mile on the right. there are 2 walgreens on Idrive, it's next to ale house not tgi Fridays.
I know, I have that, but I am coming from Miami.. I need a physical address to get their. punching it into the GPS...After a four hour drive, it is easier to let the GPS take me their..
Old 04-09-2009, 06:39 AM   #248
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Drives: IBM Tumbler
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
fixed
Thanx. I was wondering if someone was going to FIX that.

Worse?
x
x
x
x
x

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:45 AM   #249
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Drives: IBM Tumbler
Quote:
Even I can follow directions that clear. Thanks for taking the time to post them for every one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LnLSS View Post
RT21 if your taking the bee line just get off on the I drive exit make a right and its about a mile on the right. there are 2 walgreens on Idrive, it's next to ale house not tgi Fridays.
Sorry #3...I just found out I have my friends Major pin on party tonight. Can't make it... priorities. Normally the Camaro would be, friends before cars...or whores .... can't remember which one now. LnLss...thanx for the repost or the directions.

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:57 AM   #250
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermans View Post
I know, I have that, but I am coming from Miami.. I need a physical address to get their. punching it into the GPS...After a four hour drive, it is easier to let the GPS take me their..
8959 International Drive
Old 04-09-2009, 06:58 AM   #251
Supermans

Quote:
8959 International Drive
thanks a lot

I'll see you there..
Old 04-09-2009, 08:45 AM   #252
LnLSS
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2015 Red Hot ZL1
LOL That was in my post also I guess you didnt see it.
LnLSS is offline   Reply With Quote