Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 02-29-2016, 09:49 AM   #29
MIMZL1

Drives: 2014 ZL1 Camaro #0001
Registered and room booked.
MIMZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 11:13 PM   #30
Kendall421

Drives: 1969 Z28, 1982 Z28, 2014 SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Isn't anyone worried about the water in Michigan?

I don't know, maybe i'm paranoid.
Really?
Kendall421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 11:15 PM   #31
Kendall421

Drives: 1969 Z28, 1982 Z28, 2014 SS/RS/1LE
Registered all 3 of my Camaro's again! Having bon fire at my house Friday night with Camaro friends...45 mins from the park! :o)
Kendall421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 11:16 PM   #32
SSMY1LE

Drives: '14 1LE RS NPP Recaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall421 View Post
Registered all 3 of my Camaro's again! Having bon fire at my house Friday night with Camaro friends...45 mins from the park! :o)
I'll be there.........is Chris going to make it ??
Old 03-07-2016, 10:09 PM   #33
Gregss1le
Asskicker

Drives: '15 Camaro Blue Velvet Metallic 1le
has anyone else received their envelope with details and goodies ?

2015 Camaro 1ss 1le
1991 Camaro LsX-not stock
Gregss1le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 12:31 AM   #34
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
[QUOTE=Gregss1le;8952746]has anyone else received their envelope with details and goodies ?[/QUO

I got my Superfest flyer in the mail some time ago. It'll probably be much closer to the event before we get anything else.
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 04:46 AM   #35
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
[QUOTE=HDRDTD;8952941]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregss1le View Post
has anyone else received their envelope with details and goodies ?[/QUO

I got my Superfest flyer in the mail some time ago. It'll probably be much closer to the event before we get anything else.

Correct, I think most things will be a few more months yet. Flyer is strickly information for those on the email from the past.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:00 AM   #36
ShortBlock
Camaros of NorthWest Ohio

Drives: 2012 LS
Ill b there for sure!!
2012 ls 20in rims,cai,oil catch can,throttle body spacer,billet grill,axle back exhaust,vitesse throttle control,red oracle headlight halos, red oracle afterburner taillights,blacked out windows,oem strutt tower brace polished and painted
ShortBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 07:54 PM   #37
CamaroPhotos

Drives: 2010 ABM 1LT/RS; 1965 Chevy Impala
Here is the latest news update from the CSF Chairman....

HELLO!!!
Welcome to CAMARO SUPERFEST 2016!!
Registration has been open for just over one month and it’s time to report on our progress.
It’s a GREAT NEWS – not so good news situation.....

GREAT NEWS.... WOW... YIKES....!!! Registrations for our event have exploded!!! We are currently at or near 300!!!!! That is fantastic!! WOW!!! Our pre-registrations have never happened so fast and by so many. THANK-YOU!!! We have people from 14 states and 3 Canadian provinces!! (new records!!) We’ll get that First IN State listing up in the next few days. Once again, THANK-YOU for your support by pre-registering!!

Not-so-great news..... Because of this new and great registration success, we are very sorry to have to inform everyone that we have reached our limit for the Lansing Assembly plant tour. We knew this would be exciting and that many would attend... we just were not prepared for such an over-whelming success as it has turned out to be. So again, sorry, but there will be no more registrations available for the plant tour. There is NO LIMIT on how many can attend the MIS activity... or how many Camaros we can get in the park... so keep on registering for that and our event over-all!!
While this is not-so-great news... we do have a back-up plan!! We had not announced it yet, as it was to be part of the Plant Tour Rules that we will also be posting VERY soon.... but Ken and Kristen Lingenfelter have approached us, due to others calls/emails, and The Lingenfelter Collection will now be OPEN on Friday, July 1st from 1pm-4:30pm!! There is NO CHARGE for this extra activity. Those people getting on the first few plant tours will be able to stop by the collection on their way home from the plant. NOW... even if you did not sign-up for the plant tour, ALL are welcome to stop by the Collection!! A HUGE THANKS to Ken and Kristen!! This is why we love having them as an event co-sponsor!!

Unfortunately... there is more not-so-good news..... Again, because of our monstrous success, our HQ Hotel, the Marriott at Eagle Crest, is now totally booked!! Between our event and a couple other groups, there are NO more rooms available to be booked!! Our new over-flow hotel is.....
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel 2455 Carpenter Rd Ann Arbor, MI 48108 734-973-6100
Call the Regent direct to make reservations, tell them you are attending CAMARO SUPERFEST and you will get our group rate of $110 per night (plus taxes) They have 20 rooms blocked off and will add more as needed. You are still welcome to call the Marriott... you never know when a reservation will get cancelled and a room become available... it will be a lucky day for you if that happens!! Good Luck!!

Please remember... we are here to make your stay with us a great one!! If you have any questions or concerns... please drop us an email!! That is the best/fastest way to get ahold of us for an answer!
Keep your browser “tuned here” for more updates!!
Thanks again and we’ll talk again soon!!

-Barry Hensel, CSF Chairman
Old 03-22-2016, 07:58 PM   #38
CamaroPhotos

Drives: 2010 ABM 1LT/RS; 1965 Chevy Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregss1le View Post
has anyone else received their envelope with details and goodies ?
My understanding from Barry (CSF Chairman) is that these should be mailed out sometime in May.
Old 03-24-2016, 10:43 AM   #39
LukeCamaro10

Drives: 2010 Camaro LT1
I was excited about getting registered but the main thing I wanted was to see where the parts I make go. I am in plastic injection molding and we do several exterior parts for the new 2016 and beyond Camaro. If you can find room for just one more please PM me I would really like to see this.
LukeCamaro10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 01:49 PM   #40
Bowtie-Bri

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS Convt.
Welcome to Camaro5 Luke!
The best way to get in touch with Barry is to send him an email.
I'm sure there's some type of waiting list for the Camaro assy. plant tour.
I'm in injection molding as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeCamaro10 View Post
I was excited about getting registered but the main thing I wanted was to see where the parts I make go. I am in plastic injection molding and we do several exterior parts for the new 2016 and beyond Camaro. If you can find room for just one more please PM me I would really like to see this.
2013 Nickey Stage II Camaro SS Convertible #10.Black w/ Red leather interior. No Weeds Elec. Diverters, CNC ported heads, custom grind cam, upgraded fuel injectors, ZL-1 fuel pump, V-Max ported TB, Red Magnuson Super Charger with rear cog drive, upgraded rear axles good for 1400Hp, 3:45 gears, Tremec 6 spd., Pedders adj. coil overs, Phadt ZL-spec swaybars, 800Hp at the crank, 670RWHP, 613ft.lbs. torq. @ 11lbs. boost. SOLD!!!
Bowtie-Bri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 08:46 PM   #41
Ace0751
GEN5 Detail

Drives: 2011 Synergy Series 2SS Convertible
I'll trade my plant tour for a room at the host hotel lol.
Old 04-13-2016, 03:41 PM   #42
Indydriver

Drives: '14 2SS/RS Vert 6M/KTU/NPP/DTA/ARH
I went two years ago and it was fun. It was a bit of a downer to be limited to 65 mph at MIS but I guess that is the price of 'no race prep' cars and drivers.
Attached Images

Last edited by Indydriver; 04-15-2016 at 06:25 PM.
Indydriver is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro superfest, csf, emcc, mis