Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Local Marketplace

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 01:25 PM   #1
Piccione Performance

Drives: 2010 2ss/rs & 2014 Stingray
Cam Special Packages

We are offering a full line of Comp Cams and Custom grinds manufactured for us by Comp. All of our cam upgrades and LS3 conversions include all new parts, seals and gaskets, nothing to reuse to ensure no leaks from your engine. This a complete DIY Cam kit, unlike some of the other kits out there, using all the best possible parts to ensure reliability.
Everything you need for a Cam upgrade except tools, oil and coolant.

LS3 & LSA Camaro Parts

* 3 bolt Comp Cams camshaft – your choice of grind.
* Comp Cams spring kit
* Comp Cams one piece pushrods
* Comp Cams Rocker arm Trunion upgrade
* New ARP Crank Bolt
* New GM 3 bolt timing gear
* New GM Timing gear bolts
* New GM LS2 Timing chain dampner conversion
* New GM Gaskets, front cover, crank and water pump.
* New GM Oil Filter

Total $1325.00 Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.

Installation available for local Camaro owners for $700.00
Tuning starting at $550.00

L99 to LS3 Camaro conversion

* 3 bolt Comp Cams camshaft
* Comp Cams spring kit
* Comp Cams one piece pushrods
* Comp Cams Rocker arm Trunion upgrade
* New GM 3 bolt timing gear
* New GM Timing gear bolts
* New GM LS2 Timing chain dampner conversion
* New GM Gaskets, front cover, crank, waterpump, head gaskets, crossover seals, and P/U tube seal
* New GM LS7 Lifter Package with trays
* New GM Timing cover
* New GM Valley cover
* New ARP Head Bolts & Crank bolt
* New GM Oil Filter

Total $2075.00 Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.

Installation available for local Camaro owners for $1100.00
Tuning starting at $550.00

Additional options:

$149.00 Iwis C5R timing chain
$109.00 GM Performance Parts high volume oil pump
$140.00 Melling oil pump

Call or PM with any questions.

Piccione Performance
16666 N. 32nd St.
Phoenix, AZ. 85032
602 765 6800
8-5 Mon-Fri
Sat by appointment

info@piccioneperformance.com

https://www.facebook.com/Piccioneperformance

If you can find this kit for less we will match it.
Attached Images

Last edited by Piccione Performance; 09-30-2013 at 11:46 AM.
Old 09-18-2013, 04:20 PM   #2
Piccione Performance

For the DIYer, we also offer LS3 Cam sticks for sale. These keep the lifters from accidently sliding out of the trays. If you have a few miles on your car, these machined sticks will hold the lifters up so you wont have to pull the heads.

$150.00 shipped to you (continental United States)
Attached Images

Old 09-19-2013, 12:32 PM   #3
srkzl1

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Hello, just purchased a Camaro ZL1, I am interested in performance upgrades. What is
available for the exhaust (headers & mufflers) and camshaft upgrade? Also, is there a break-in period for the engine before doing upgrades? My goal is 700HP and
the "old muscle car" sound. This is my only vehicle - everyday driveability is very important, let me know how long you would need the car.
Thank You.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:11 PM   #4
Piccione Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by srkzl1 View Post
Hello, just purchased a Camaro ZL1, I am interested in performance upgrades. What is
available for the exhaust (headers & mufflers) and camshaft upgrade? Also, is there a break-in period for the engine before doing upgrades? My goal is 700HP and
the "old muscle car" sound. This is my only vehicle - everyday driveability is very important, let me know how long you would need the car.
Thank You.

Congrats on your new ZL1, they are awesome cars with a ton of potential. GM really made it an awesome starting point for mods and these cars really come alive.
I need to know if its an auto or manual, and are you looking for 700 rear wheel or flywheel h.p. Let me know as this makes a big difference.
Long Tubes are a must and depending on the sound and tone you want the O.E. NPP works well to a certain point.
When it comes to a Cam choice we have several grinds available, and we like to upgrade the valvetrain to ensure reliability. We have one of our Custom grinds specifically made for the ZL1 but its a bit of a sleeper cam, nice idle, very little lope but it can be heard, incredible low speed manners, almost feels stock, it has a noticeable performance gain at low RPM's but really comes on hard over 3500. We did one for a guy whose wife said no cam (based on past experience) since she sometimes drives the car, so it couldn't be noticeable, but he wanted big power. We did it for him while she went on a short vacation and he told her its just headers making it sound different. She noticed the increase in sound and performance but she normally shifts at 3k he said, she still has no clue according to him and he's totally happy. It drives like stock with about an extra 125 h.p. we did do a few other mods as well to reach this point but the point is it drives really well.
I can spec out anything you want, and we have a couple cammed Camaros here almost every day and 1 or 2 vettes, owners/employee cars, so you can hear and see some of the options.
Normally on headers, cam and tune we ask for 3 days, usually get it done in 2, we don't like to rush a job and if you see the quality of the work we do and how spotless we keep our shop you'll understand. We also spend a lot of time on the tune to ensure perfect street manners as well as WOT performance, usually the 3rd day is to check the cold start portion of the tune and QC and clean the car.

Stop by and check out our shop, we would love to see your new car.

Oh, I almost forgot, GM does recommend a 1500 mile break in period on the ZL1's. Surprised your sales guy didn't tell you, there is a supplement in the owners manual about it.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:33 PM   #5
Evotion
Warehouse 13 Survivor!!!!

Drives: '13 ZL1 - 69' Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piccione Performance View Post
Congrats on your new ZL1, they are awesome cars with a ton of potential. GM really made it an awesome starting point for mods and these cars really come alive.
I need to know if its an auto or manual, and are you looking for 700 rear wheel or flywheel h.p. Let me know as this makes a big difference.
Long Tubes are a must and depending on the sound and tone you want the O.E. NPP works well to a certain point.
When it comes to a Cam choice we have several grinds available, and we like to upgrade the valvetrain to ensure reliability. We have one of our Custom grinds specifically made for the ZL1 but its a bit of a sleeper cam, nice idle, very little lope but it can be heard, incredible low speed manners, almost feels stock, it has a noticeable performance gain at low RPM's but really comes on hard over 3500. We did one for a guy whose wife said no cam (based on past experience) since she sometimes drives the car, so it couldn't be noticeable, but he wanted big power. We did it for him while she went on a short vacation and he told her its just headers making it sound different. She noticed the increase in sound and performance but she normally shifts at 3k he said, she still has no clue according to him and he's totally happy. It drives like stock with about an extra 125 h.p. we did do a few other mods as well to reach this point but the point is it drives really well.
I can spec out anything you want, and we have a couple cammed Camaros here almost every day and 1 or 2 vettes, owners/employee cars, so you can hear and see some of the options.
Normally on headers, cam and tune we ask for 3 days, usually get it done in 2, we don't like to rush a job and if you see the quality of the work we do and how spotless we keep our shop you'll understand. We also spend a lot of time on the tune to ensure perfect street manners as well as WOT performance, usually the 3rd day is to check the cold start portion of the tune and QC and clean the car.

Stop by and check out our shop, we would love to see your new car.

Oh, I almost forgot, GM does recommend a 1500 mile break in period on the ZL1's. Surprised your sales guy didn't tell you, there is a supplement in the owners manual about it.

She knows now...
Old 09-20-2013, 04:32 PM   #6
Piccione Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evotion View Post
She knows now...
She's not on the Forum.

Closed Thread