Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-17-2011, 09:44 AM   #1
DallasMaroLover

Drives: 2010 Camaro IOM SS
Angry My Camaro got broken into!!!!!!!!

So I hope everyone is doing great first of all. I haven't been on here in a while cause its been a hectic year which includes my baby getting broken into a couple of months ago. I took my wife and daughter to a concert and everyone thing went down hill. I paid $30 to park in the parking garage directly in front of the American Airlines Center here in Dallas, Texas. Halfway thru the concert I went out to my car cause I noticed I had left my wallet in there accidentally. About 30 minutes later, the stage caught on fire. While we are getting evacuated, my daughter drops this expensive wallet she had just purchased and some bitch ass lady that was in the crowd with us trying to get out picks it up, takes off and disappears!!!!

Now the crazy heart breaking part. We are walking to the garage seeing all the fire trucks and ambulances everywhere taking our time because there is traffic everywhere. As we walk into the garage we notice there are cops talking to people and some are even crying. My wife notices that they got broken into. As we get to my car, mine was one of 5 that was vandalized. My heart just sank!! I take such good care of her and she doesn't even have a single ding, but what I saw was horrible. The assholes took a crowbar or screwdriver all the way around the door and finally ripped out the window. My wife had for the first time ever left her purse on the floor and of course got stolen. ID, credit cards, flex card, my wifes intelli-keys from her vehicle, etc.

This was one of the most stressing incidents I have experienced. The following day CSI wanted to take prints, so I had to meet them in a mall in Dallas since I live in a different city. I waited for 4 hours for them to get there and even had to re-file a police report because they had lost the one I made the previous night.

I thought it would be a good idea to take the vehicle to the dealership to get repaired, but the dealership I took it to couldn't be more incompetent and unprofessional as they were with me. Upon picking up my vehicle 2 weeks later, there was wax all over, the wheel well cover was hanging and not snapped, the plastic molding behind the mirror was broken, the door was still bent, the seal around the door was hanging, big bubble in the paint, and when I got back to work, I noticed the bumper was about to fall off because they forgot to screw it back. Of course when I pointed these things out nicely they acted as if it was no big deal. When not getting anything resolved, I called General Motors and though it took a while, they got it resolved. They fired the guy in the shop, the shop manager and gave me Onstar with navigation free for 2 years. The dealership, Reliable Chevrolet in Richardson, Texas.

I also had to get my wife's car rekeyed due to the bastards having the keys for her keyless car.
She is back to normal and looking amazing, but I knew that some of my fellow Camaro lovers would be able to understand the pain and stress this caused.

Here are some pics
Attached Images

Old 11-17-2011, 09:47 AM   #2
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
What MORONS to leave fingerprints all over. Any news if these thugs have been caught?

Our country has gone to hell in a handbasket. I'm so sorry about your beautiful car.

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:49 AM   #3
DallasMaroLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark5thGenGirl View Post
What MORONS to leave fingerprints all over. Any news if these thugs have been caught?

Our country has gone to hell in a handbasket. I'm so sorry about your beautiful car.
I know!! Luckily I had just washed it. Not yet, but they said they would keep the prints on file incase they commit future crimes and get caught.

I agree. People truly suck! Thanks!
Old 11-17-2011, 09:50 AM   #4
Hannibal

Drives: Camaro SS & ZL1
Greed will fuel more crimes by the same person/group. Give it time and you can count on someone getting picked up with a print match.

Sorry about your car.
Hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:51 AM   #5
Trevorw24
Black Ma6ic

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS M6
Well they were stealthy............ not. Hopefully they will be caught! Sorry for your loss.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:52 AM   #6
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!

Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
F'n bastards. Sucks this happened to you, I hope they catch the bastards!!
Old 11-17-2011, 09:52 AM   #7
SoCal Swagger

Drives: RS
man that suks thank god for insurance
SoCal Swagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:56 AM   #8
DallasMaroLover

Thanks guys. It sucks, but its true, thank God for insurance. Besides, who knows what would've happend if I would have shown up 30 minutes later and caught the fools!
Old 11-17-2011, 09:57 AM   #9
steelrfan

Drives: 2011 2LT RS Victory Red
Send a message via AIM to steelrfan
Sorry about your car...that completely sucks that someone would do that
steelrfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:01 AM   #10
Blue Maro Demon

Drives: 2010 AQUA BLUE CAMARO RS
Sorry to hear this! People that do things like this are stupid they are going to get caught eventually.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:02 AM   #11
31BZ06

Drives: CBR600RR
Damn, that sounds like the worst night ever. Between the wallet, the car, the pruse... just plain shitty. Sorry to hear about that
31BZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:03 AM   #12
DuhKoDuh

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS (Black) L99
PEOPLE! I'm so sorrry man! I hope justice comes to this!

Follow me on Instagram @C7Corvettes
DuhKoDuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:04 AM   #13
SM0KE
IN THE CIRCLE

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Those are painful pictures to look at :(

SM0KE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:05 AM   #14
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale