Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 05-22-2012, 09:39 PM   #1
MOMSREDSS

Drives: 2010 Victory RED RS/SS L99
Universal Studio's ~ Transformers Ride

Last week we were at Universal Studio's & on the tram tour they told us about a new ride "Transformers" that would open on May 25th.

Our first thought was, we're a week too early!!! Then we heard him say, "Watch the reader boards, they are testing the ride. You may be one of the first to ride it before it's open officially".

When we were finished with the tram tour we saw the reader board... "Transformers" was open! Off we went.

We had a great time! After the ride we were directed to go through the Transformer store. That was ok, we purchased something ~ so that's ok. We went on a second time before having to move on to other things. They will direct you through the store. They didn't know we'd already been through once & didn't need to buy anything else.

The first ride was the best, because you don't know what's coming. However, the second was still fun.

I'd love to share about the ride, but I don't want to ruin the ride for anyone. I wouldn't want anyone to me for giving anything away.

Check it out if you have a chance.
2010 2SS/RS, L99, Victory Red, Cyber Gray Stripes, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Tinted Windows, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Pedders Stainless Brake Lines, ARH Long Tube Headers, SLP Loudmouth II Axle Back, BMR Rear trailing arms, BMR Level 3 Performance Handling Package; Build Journal http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130448
MOMSREDSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:45 PM   #2
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Isn't it in CA? I'll wait for them to bring it to FL.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:51 PM   #3
Black Lightning

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Sounds great.

We did the Harry Potter ride in FL during a preview. It is an awesome ride! Would love to check out Transformers, too.

Red hood spears; Corsa cat-back exhaust; Roto-fab intake; Engine bay black/red theme; Black outs including both bowties, tail lights, tail light bezels, and side lamps; gill stripes; 35% window tints; Side SS badges; Hurst-equipped badge.
Black Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:00 PM   #4
MOMSREDSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
Isn't it in CA? I'll wait for them to bring it to FL.
Yes, it's in California. We had great weather .

The weather in Washington was good from what I heard. We came home to "rain!"

Can I go back???
2010 2SS/RS, L99, Victory Red, Cyber Gray Stripes, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Tinted Windows, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Pedders Stainless Brake Lines, ARH Long Tube Headers, SLP Loudmouth II Axle Back, BMR Rear trailing arms, BMR Level 3 Performance Handling Package; Build Journal http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130448
Old 05-23-2012, 12:44 PM   #5
T56LS102

Drives: 2013 GT Mustang A6
Come on back brotha!!
T56LS102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:02 PM   #6
mothraisnotapokemon
nyaomi

Drives: yellow/black striped convertable2SS
were they selling G1 transformers in the store?
Old 05-23-2012, 07:23 PM   #7
MOMSREDSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothraisnotapokemon View Post
were they selling G1 transformers in the store?
Sorry, I don't know. I was on a mission with my son to find his "purchase". He chose Optimus Prime (his birthday wish).

Good luck finding your G1.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:17 PM   #8
mothraisnotapokemon
nyaomi

Drives: yellow/black striped convertable2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMSREDSS View Post
Sorry, I don't know. I was on a mission with my son to find his "purchase". He chose Optimus Prime (his birthday wish).

Good luck finding your G1.
yeah, I will have the elite thrine one day....anywho was the ride super awesome? Once it goes to Florida Im so there
Old 06-14-2012, 08:12 PM   #9
MOMSREDSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothraisnotapokemon View Post
yeah, I will have the elite thrine one day....anywho was the ride super awesome? Once it goes to Florida Im so there
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Life is in the fast lane right now.

Yes, we thought the ride was AWESOME!