Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 12-08-2008, 09:03 PM   #1
cerberus

Drives: 2010 CGM
Question about pricing

Hello, this is my first post, I have been lurking here for quit some time but never posted. Anyways, I went to the dealer here in St. Louis tonight to order a 2SS and I was informed that the dealer didn't have access to pricing. Is that correct, from veiwing these forms it seems like pricing has been available for both US and Canada for quit some time. Am I mistaken? If there is a site/link to US pricing can someone provide it so I can take it to the dealer. I also spoke to the person who does the ordering and he said that they did not have an allocation number but had ordered 25 so far.

Thanks in advance.
cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:09 PM   #2
kanys

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Welcome to the site! While I cannot yet find the Official Pricing link strait from GM, it has been announced, along with many options. Also I would not give that dealer any money until you find out what their allotment is, and if you would be in the first one. That information is avaliable to the dealer as well, and they should definately know how to access that information.

Edit: Ok I could not find anything straight from the GM website about options pricing, but this thread has the official pricing, and you can print that out to take to your dealer, and it has the same info that will be on the computer when he puts in your order. This is the pdf file that contains detailed info on the options and equipment groups, if you have not looked at it already.

As far as allocation goes, tell your dealer to log into chevylaunch.com with their Business Associate Code and go to 2010 camaro section then to the ditribution portion of the camaro main page. It tells them their production number. (that info courtesy of a previous post by Sizzox).

Last edited by kanys; 12-08-2008 at 09:22 PM.
kanys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:23 PM   #3
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerberus View Post
I was informed that the dealer didn't have access to pricing. Is that correct, from veiwing these forms it seems like pricing has been available for both US and Canada for quit some time.
This part is correct. The order forms and paperwork that dealers have does not have pricing listed.

However the part of not knowing allotment is . They have this info or can easily get it in a matter of mins with 1 phone call. Personally based on this alone, I wouldn't go back to this dealer.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:25 PM   #4
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanys View Post
As far as allocation goes, tell your dealer to log into chevylaunch.com with their Business Associate Code and go to 2010 camaro section then to the ditribution portion of the camaro main page. It tells them their production number. (that info courtesy of a previous post by Sizzox).
chevylaunch.com no longer has the allotment numbers listed.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:28 PM   #5
cerberus

Drives: 2010 CGM
Thank you for the quick replies. So I am assuming that the pricing that are on the forms are accurate but no accessible to the dealers? Thanks again...
cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote