Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 08-02-2009, 03:14 AM   #85
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
im in the process now of getting my V6 turbo'd a very reliable and note worthy company is going to do it. well they want to we are just getting everything straightened out..i have to lose my car for a month but when it comes back it will have a turbo'd engine dealing out more whp than the stock V8 camaros..LOL..ill let you know EVERYTHING once things get more "guaranteed" like when the car is being shipped there. ill let you know who and all that jazz if youre interested. they are using my car as a prototype to build a turbo off of it and start mass producing turbos for everyone..so my loss and everyones gain i suppose. a month without, its like sending my child to boot camp and when he comes home hes Arnold Swarzeneiger.
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:42 PM   #86
STILO
RR Status

Drives: 1999 2DOOR DENALI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrg Beast View Post
im in the process now of getting my V6 turbo'd a very reliable and note worthy company is going to do it. well they want to we are just getting everything straightened out..i have to lose my car for a month but when it comes back it will have a turbo'd engine dealing out more whp than the stock V8 camaros..LOL..ill let you know EVERYTHING once things get more "guaranteed" like when the car is being shipped there. ill let you know who and all that jazz if youre interested. they are using my car as a prototype to build a turbo off of it and start mass producing turbos for everyone..so my loss and everyones gain i suppose. a month without, its like sending my child to boot camp and when he comes home hes Arnold Swarzeneiger.
WOW REALY more power then the SS(hp426) with just a SC no intercoler? idk that was actualy poss if it is am all over that.
STILO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:46 AM   #87
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
i was supposed to send my car out monday but my headlights got lost in the mail. we are supposed to meet up this monday now since my headlights are installed back onto the car. if things go right by this time next month ill at least have my car back, turbo or not ill just be excited to get my car back. ive had a hell of a time customizing it and havent gotten to drive it much since ive had it. now its going away for a month so these guys can examine it for a turbo. ill say it now before anyone else starts yacking at the mouth. i dont know if theyll be able to do it.they are quite positive, i know nothing about it thats why i havent just done it myself. so if they are confident and warranty their work and parts like they are doing then i trust them completely.
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:56 AM   #88
old67_new2010

Drives: 2LT/Y/blkstipes/Blk Int auto6
any word for turbo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrg Beast View Post
i was supposed to send my car out monday but my headlights got lost in the mail. we are supposed to meet up this monday now since my headlights are installed back onto the car. if things go right by this time next month ill at least have my car back, turbo or not ill just be excited to get my car back. ive had a hell of a time customizing it and havent gotten to drive it much since ive had it. now its going away for a month so these guys can examine it for a turbo. ill say it now before anyone else starts yacking at the mouth. i dont know if theyll be able to do it.they are quite positive, i know nothing about it thats why i havent just done it myself. so if they are confident and warranty their work and parts like they are doing then i trust them completely.
Hope it works out...send out a shout.
3300 (scheduled for prod):5/6/09
Cancelled order 5/21/09
Bought Car 5/21/09
old67_new2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:32 AM   #89
Cam Crazy

Drives: 2010 2LT RS Victory Red
Dito...Turbo, CAI, and Magnaflow exhaust!
Cam Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:34 PM   #90
blakechase

Drives: White 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Send a message via AIM to blakechase
Talking

my dad wont let me get the v8 so if i supercharge the v6 without teling him i will happy...hahaha
blakechase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:18 PM   #91
nfamous209

Drives: 2002 Camaro z28
Send a message via AIM to nfamous209 Send a message via Yahoo to nfamous209
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobypaddock View Post
^^^ yeah but having other problems unrelated to FI not being covered under warranty doesn't make sense to me, and I don't expect to have problems only running around 4psi on a sc but gm certainly will say they do when under warranty
But what if those problems happen after the warranty expires. Ur gonna be screwed either way.
nfamous209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:00 PM   #92
Blacc Mamba
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 Camaro
bump
Blacc Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:41 PM   #93
strauchpete
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT
personally I think superchargers are for american muscle, and turbos are for imports.

I mean when is the last time you seen a skyline with a supercharger on it.

I am in talks with Raptor SC about a supercharger kit for the v6 they are waiting on someone to come out with a tuner for the car then they will get more on it and diablosports is suppose to release on soon.
strauchpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:33 PM   #94
trudawg660

Drives: 2006 Dodge Charger / 2SS IOM
you know they make a root supercharger for the 350z.....
trudawg660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:43 PM   #95
mrray13

Drives: 2010 1LT RS Rally Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by strauchpete View Post
personally I think superchargers are for american muscle, and turbos are for imports.

I am in talks with Raptor SC about a supercharger kit for the v6 they are waiting on someone to come out with a tuner for the car then they will get more on it and diablosports is suppose to release on soon.

I know of a Honda Accord with a supercharger. It does happen, lol.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:32 PM   #96
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by strauchpete View Post

Nope... turbos are just as at home on a Muscle Car!! Turbos ROCK!
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:05 PM   #97
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Drives: Formerly-Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrming View Post
Nope... turbos are just as at home on a Muscle Car!! Turbos ROCK!
Grand National, anyone?
- X

2017 1LT/RS A8 Hyper Blue Metallic

Xanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:35 PM   #98
BlessedChef10
BLESSEDCHEF10

Drives: 2010 2lt camaro rs
Im interested pm when ready!
BlessedChef10 is offline   Reply With Quote