Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 02-24-2012, 02:40 AM   #43
evilbeef54
tail lights for u

Drives: Bumble Bee 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr1gger View Post
never thought I would hear camaro and flight characteristics in the same sentence.
lol, I am a CFI (Certified Flight Instructor) if anyone needs any signs offs

: chevy:
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS RY M6- LOVIN' it
Kooks LT's & HFC's, Flowmaster Single chamber mufflers, C.A.I. Intake, ADM Scoop, Rotofab w/w relocate

Semper Paratus

You have to go out You don't have to come back!!!
evilbeef54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:27 AM   #44
InvaderMoose

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbeef54 View Post
back in about 2001 we were on an all night off roading expidition thorugh central/nothern Arizona and i was drive my 1997 Ford (i know but it was a beast, even stock) F-150, around 2 am i was about a quater mile behind my firend and i saw his tail lights and head lights roll and turn like crazy, figuring that he had rolled his jeep and needed medical attention i slammed the skinny peddle and hauled ass toward him, i was almost there when suddenly we were AIRBORNE, managed to launch the F-150 about 6 feet off the ground and stacked in on the front bumper, a true testement to Ford engineering though i t drove off and only required an allignment.... a while later we went back in day light and found out that we had somehow found a back road into and off road park an had ran FULL SPEED though the motocross course and we got airborne off the high n=berm off one of the turns, good times, i am a chevy man though and through but that ford held its own that night, lol
Holy crap, now THAT shows its built well. I really doubt the Camaro wouldve survived that one

Quote:
This is onstar, we noticed a change in your flight trajectory, would you like new directions?

Engine/Appearance: 530 RWHP
Whipple supercharger, Full JBA Exhaust, Ported TB, Cold Air Inductions & ADM Scoop /Complete new paint, 20" Forgestar F14s, Sinister hood, SLP Spoiler, AAC Halos, P13W Fogs
InvaderMoose is offline   Reply With Quote