Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 06-13-2010, 12:42 AM   #1
iHateLoso

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT Ice Silver RS pkg
Wanted: Bumble Bee style stripe package

Long story short i tried to put the stripes on myself, complete failure lol. If possible all i need is the right stripe for the hood, because that is the only one i "attempted" to put on, the other 5 are still ok. Color is in dark charcoal metallic. If anyone can help me out so i dont have to buy the WHOLE PACKAGE again from ridergraphix.com I would reallyyyy appreciate it.
If not I have to buy the whole ~$400 package over again, for ONE stripe....
Old 06-13-2010, 01:40 AM   #2
txrhino

Drives: '10 LT1 CGM "Sweet Emotion"
You have contacted them and they wont just cut the one stripe for you? I agree you put on at your own risk and would have to pay for the one stripe or even both stripes for the hood BUT not all the pieces. I think a phone call or email should be sufficiant to solve this matter. Let me know how it turns out.

Txrhino

Last edited by txrhino; 06-13-2010 at 04:15 PM.
txrhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 01:22 PM   #3
iHateLoso

Yea I emailed them yesterday. I have absolutely no problem paying for one stripe, because I did it at my own risk. I just dont want to buy a whole set again.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:45 PM   #4
txrhino

Wow that is hard to believe they wont replace the needed stripes...bad bad business. I would find out what brand/type vinyl the use and get another company to cut the hood stripes. THEN I would post on Camaro5 how the original company refused to sell you just the needed stripes. I would include the email the sent you saying you needed to buy the whole set. If they cut their own vinyl there is no reason not to sell you the needed stripe or stripes. If they don't cut their own people need to know this because you are just paying them to be a middleman so either way not a company I want to deal with anyway.

Kevin
Sorry just my two cents.......
but companies with bad customer sevice PISS ME OFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHateLoso View Post
Yea I emailed them yesterday. I have absolutely no problem paying for one stripe, because I did it at my own risk. I just dont want to buy a whole set again.

Last edited by txrhino; 06-13-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 06-13-2010, 03:50 PM   #5
iHateLoso

Quote:
Originally Posted by txrhino View Post
Wow that is hard to believe they wont replace the needed stripes...bad bad business. I would find out what brand/type vinyl the use and get another company to cut the hood stripes. THEN I would post on Camaro5 how the original company refused to sell you just the needed stripes. I would include the email the sent you saying you needed to buy the whole set. If they cut their own vinyl there is no reason not to sell you the needed stripe or stripes. If they don't cut their own people need to know this because you are just paying them to be a middleman so either way not a company I wont to deal with anyway.

Kevin
Sorry just my two cents.......
but companies with bad customer sevice PISS ME OFF
no no no no...lol
they havent refused to sell me the needed stripe, i just havent gotten a response back yet lol. im gonna give them maybe another day to respond, after that then most likely they're just ignoring my email and im gonna take my business elsewhere. but i know where your coming from when you say how bad customer service pisses you off, i feel the same way....
Old 06-13-2010, 04:05 PM   #6
txrhino

Well it is the weekend......I thought that it was hard to believe they wouldnt do it. I am betting they will,,,,,,

Kevin
Old 06-13-2010, 04:08 PM   #7
iHateLoso

yea i am too...if not i found someone on here who has the whole set, i asked if he was willing to sell me one stripe...