Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-15-2021, 05:00 PM   #1
squish014

Drives: 2014 1SS Chevrolet Camaro
Nav Tool, Avoid, Buyer Beware!

I purchased video in motion interface for my 14 SS. Installed it and the automatic reverse does not work. Main reason I bought it. Tried contacting them but COVID shut everything down so I left it for awhile. I was told the Summer of 2020 it would be solved and a ticket was open. I was then told in February of 2021 that it was going to be solved within a month. I now can not get an answer or reply from them again. This has been over a year. I posted a review on Trust Pilot in which they replied with my address to try and make me remove the review. Not happening until they either fix the issue or provide me a refund. I will leave a review on every platform I find available.

Products are not as advertised and there is no customer service. Avoid the cheap guys, just like everything in life, you get what you pay for.

I just received a message stating that "I do not have any information at this time your account is locked please email illegal@navtool.com to get your account unlocked"
squish014 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nav tool, navtool, navtool inc