Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 02-01-2008, 02:25 AM   #71
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
What are the chances someone just photoshopped that gas cap in there....not too hard to do, is it?
I’d call that a reach…

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:26 AM   #72
Jay

Drives: Audi A4
well i haven't chimed in a while (been really busy)..... so i guess i will now.

To all those f*ck heads out there thrashing the car downright..... you dont have a fuc**ng clue as to what it takes to make a car obviously.... im not claiming i do either... but i can imagine how many different things have to be considered.

Also, think of the people working so hard to making this thing come to life... this is their big work project... can you imagine your boss walking in on your project you worked on for 4 years and truly believed in and he/she says its licks @ss..... even if you think it sucks @ss..... be considerate and keep your sh!t remarks to yourself.

Now I for one am actually one of those people that actually like the mustang and respect what it is.... i dont go around saying the stang licks and neither do i say shit about the camaro.

For a car that is so far from being complete and considering that it has retained its original roots from the concept should be good enough for all you cheap a**holes that dont wanna pay a penny more than 30 grand for this car..... I mean what else do you expect from GM to make you your own custom vehicle for pennies? They have to balance a billion things and make a car that is attractive different segments of the target market.

With that being said, thos of you that are informed and speak up your thoughts of what you dont like.... respect to you! By all means express your thoughts and let some folks over at GM know you feel... give em some feedback.

But those if you that ramble on sh!t about the headlights and saying GM is lying that there spares or whatever the case maybe... really go F**K yourself and get a life.... or go find yourself a way to have a bigger account and demand what you want at the local exotic car dealership.

This car is about raw American muscle boys with enough tameness in it added with the right amount of amenities to make it a feasible everyday car aswell... ... if thats not what your lookin for.... wake up.... your on the wrong place.

Just my thoughts on on all the crap on the internet... now im done.

By the way GM... good job on the car so far... although I have my own quirks with the car to date with what ive seen.... ill save my judgment until the finished product.

"HEAVEN JUST COULDN'T HANDLE ALL THE NOISE"
JAY
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:28 AM   #73
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
well i haven't chimed in a while (been really busy)..... so i guess i will now.

To all those f*ck heads out there thrashing the car downright..... you dont have a fuc**ng clue as to what it takes to make a car obviously.... im not claiming i do either... but i can imagine how many different things have to be considered.

Also, think of the people working so hard to making this thing come to life... this is there big work project... can you imagine your boss walking in on your project you worked on for 4 years and truly believed in and he/she says its licks ass..... even you think it sucks ass..... be considerate and keep your shit remarks to yourself.

Now I for one am actually one of those people that actually like the mustang and respect what it is.... i dont go around saying the stang licks and neither do i say shit about the camaro.

For a car that is so far from being complete and considering that it has retained its original roots from the concept should be good enough for all you cheap a**holes that dont wanna pay a penny more than 30 grand for this car..... I mean what else do you expect from GM to make you your own custom vehicle for pennies? They have to balance a billion things and make a car that is attractive different segments of the target market.

With that being said, thos of you that are informed and speak up your thoughts of what you dont like.... respect to you!

But those if you that ramble on shit about the headlights and saying GM is lying that there spares or whatever the case maybe... really go F**K yourself and get a life.... or go find yourself a way to have a bigger account, bigger dick and demand what you want at the local exotic car dealership.

This car is about raw American muscle boys with enough tameness in it added with the right amount of amenities to make it a feasible everyday car aswell... ... if thats not what your lookin for.... wake up.... your on the wrong place.

Just my thoughts on on all the crap on the internet... now im done.

By the way GM... good job on the car so far... although I have my own quirks with the car to date with what ive seen.... ill save my judgment until the finished product.
You kiss your mom with that potty mouth…

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
Old 02-01-2008, 02:30 AM   #74
Jay

Drives: Audi A4
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 View Post
You kiss your mom with that potty mouth…
if that was a question... i actually dont, lol..... she actually sais to use soap and wash my mouth out!

sorry for the thread derailment mods.

back on topic.

"HEAVEN JUST COULDN'T HANDLE ALL THE NOISE"
JAY
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:31 AM   #75
willisit

Drives: Vauxhall Monaro VXR
I'll wait for the production car to roll out before I complain I think.... so far, so good. Brakes look small but the car is a biggun' and those wheels are 20s... Hmm. So far, so good. Gas cap? Meh... I won't see it when I'm driving, and neither will anyone else.
2001 Honda CBR 600 F
willisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:34 AM   #76
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
^WOW...someone ticked you off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 View Post
I’d call that a reach…
I'm reaching brother! I'm reeeeeeeeeeaching!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:38 AM   #77
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Quote:
^WOW...someone ticked you off!

I'm reaching brother! I'm reeeeeeeeeeaching!!!
Me too... As far as I can... :praying hard:

Team LS3
Old 02-01-2008, 02:44 AM   #78
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

You know....if you don't want someone taking pictures of your prototype, what do you do? For starters, don't transport it on a trailer uncovered... Anyone else think these tiny pix were leaked? I really wonder if GM did this to get our thoughts on the front end (looks great) and the gas cap location (back to the drawing board). I wonder when these were really snapped.

Oh, and I see what you guys are saying about the front calipers being small...they do look kinda smaller than average.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:45 AM   #79
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Quote:
You know....if you don't want someone taking pictures of your prototype, what do you do? For starters, don't transport it on a trailer uncovered... Anyone else think these tiny pix were leaked? I really wonder if GM did this to get our thoughts on the front end (looks great) and the gas cap location (back to the drawing board). I wonder when these were really snapped.

Oh, and I see what you guys are saying about the front calipers being small...they do look kinda smaller than average.
Cough Cough, blurry spy photo’s…

Team LS3
Old 02-01-2008, 03:00 AM   #80
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

mmmm hmmmmm....
Old 02-01-2008, 03:52 AM   #81
Jackster

Drives: 2016 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS
Send a message via Skype™ to Jackster
please do try and explain to me - what in hell of a difference does it make to you whick side the gas cap is on?? i mean, come on - it makes NO difference, whatsoever. so far i've had two cars with gas fillers on the driver's side it and more inconvenient then the other way around IMHO. maybe it's the european vs american mentality, i don't know. i think it looks great the way it is.

and about the amber lights - us & canada are (as far as i know) the only two countries that use red turn signals and only two countries that can have cars driving with red turn signals 100% legal (i'm driving my vette here in poland with unchanged lights, but that's illegal and i can pay a huge fne for that)
Jackster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 04:31 AM   #82
num1panthersfan

Drives: Mazda Rx-8
Is it really that serious where the gas cap is? I mean I really don't think its gonna change anything about how great this car is coming along!!!
num1panthersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:34 AM   #83
camaro10

Drives: 2012 45TH Anniversary SS
Well, I think we all knew the gas filler wasn't going to be on the top. That would've been really cool though! I don't think it has anything to do with worries about people spilling gas on their paint. The Miata has it there for pete's sake. It has to do with simple economics. Why do you think it was moved to the side on the 'Vette? I don't care really anyway.

One question, What's up with the grille? Could this be a V6 grille with the V8 being the single slot grille like the concept? I'm not likeing this grille as much so I'm hopeing that's the case. They have to differenciate the V6 and V8 cars somehow!

My newest edition, Chevy V8 Power!
camaro10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 07:16 AM   #84
Camo_Soldier
Future 2009 Z/28 Owner

Drives: 1993 Mustang Cobra
If Im remember correctly, my stepdad was in AU, light duty vehicles must have amber lights
Camo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote