Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 02-01-2014, 11:50 PM   #1
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Braided Stainless Steel Clutch reservoir relocation line help

Does anyone have a good source for a stainless steel braided line for a clutch reservoir relocation.

I am doing to the clutch reservoir relocation and I need a longer hose than what is stock on the car and I really want something that will hold up to the heat and pressures of tracking a car.
Old 02-01-2014, 11:57 PM   #2
Gen5SS

Drives: 2010 SS/RS 6 Spd Manual IOM
We have a place in town that will make any hose you need called Allhose. I'd be willing to bet you have a place like that around you somewhere. If not send me the measurements you want and I'll get you one made here in Vegas and mail it to you. I'll send you the bill, you send me the money and I'll ship it.
2010 2SS/RS, 417 stroker, 4.0 Callies crank and rods, JRE pistons w/hellfire nitrous top rings, Kooks 1 7/8 LT, Kooks 3" Exhaust, CAI Intake and Scoop, Cam SullivanGM W/ Hardened PR, Stock Heads. Dual Springs, Mcleod RXT Clutch, Hurst LL W/ Cruise Momentary, GM 3.91 gears, Nitrous Outlet direct port 200 shot, Dedicated Fuel Cell(C16), LNC2000 and NOS Mini controller, BMR suspension w/Bushings, Pfadt Drop, Pfadt Diff Bushings, 1400hp DSS Axles, DSS driveshaft, Solid Engine Mounts, Razzi Body Kit, Speedhut Gauges,T-REX Phantom Grills (Black) 533RWHP/500RWTQ N/A, 724RWHP/816RWTQ 200 Shot
Gen5SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:02 AM   #3
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen5SS View Post
We have a place in town that will make any hose you need called Allhose. I'd be willing to bet you have a place like that around you somewhere. If not send me the measurements you want and I'll get you one made here in Vegas and mail it to you. I'll send you the bill, you send me the money and I'll ship it.
Good thinking... I think I know the exact place.... I will let you know What I find out. Thanks for the help.
Old 02-02-2014, 10:21 AM   #4
cornerspeed92

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
I don't think that's necessary,other then looks.I got my clutch reservoir through JDP and they didn't say anything about it.Im pretty sure they know what there doing