Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 06-27-2011, 01:34 PM   #1905
PIANOMN
Epic; Winning!

Drives: 2010 1SS ABM
Does anyone want to cruise down to Deming (New Mexico) on July 16th?? I am performing at the bar in Starmax with friend and fellow musician Rein Garcia from 8-midnight!! We want to pack the bar to ensure that live musicians will still get a chance to play there... Rumor is that live music will stop if there isn't enough people coming out!! Help save my part-time job as a musician lol!!!
PIANOMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:24 AM   #1906
PIANOMN
Epic; Winning!

Drives: 2010 1SS ABM
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...38#post3396338

my newest youtube video!!! That is the link to the forum page here on Camaro 5 but if you're as lazy as I am and don't want to click on a link here ya go!!

PIANOMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:09 PM   #1907
Soundwave

Drives: Camaro SS(2)/RS
I have to make my quarterly post here. There's a dealer in town (Galles) that is selling a SLP ZL1 for $180,000 apparently which I thought was oddly high. Secondly I went to the track spur of the moment and ran a 13.76.

My buddy took a pic of the SLP car while he was at work so it was kind of a crappy one.

Here's video:
http://youtu.be/37QAYPvSrvg
Hope all is well with everyone and their cars!
Old 06-29-2011, 12:52 AM   #1908
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
I have to make my quarterly post here. There's a dealer in town (Galles) that is selling a SLP ZL1 for $180,000 apparently which I thought was oddly high. Secondly I went to the track spur of the moment and ran a 13.76.

My buddy took a pic of the SLP car while he was at work so it was kind of a crappy one.

Here's video:
Wow....2 ghosts in ONE week!

Great to see you Matt.

Yeah, $180k is kinda high considering Christa almost conviced me to get her the White ZL1 Vert at C52Fest for the low price of $114k.....

See y'all soon!
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:32 AM   #1909
HELLBOY

Drives: 2010 camaro 1ss/m6 cgm
damn this thread is up to 77 pages...camaros sure have come a long way since I last saw them.
-muffler delete
-TSP cai
-diablo tune
-TSP cam awaiting install!
HELLBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:05 PM   #1910
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Hi everyone!! I have only had my Camaro for 3 weeks and just registered on the forum a few days ago. Since you all were up in Albuquerque I figured you all could help. I live in Las Cruces, and Bravo won't work with me if I do any mods to my car. Haven't started the process yet because I don't want to void my warranty so I have just been searching around and getting suggestions. My questions is: Is there a dealer in town that works with you all even if you have done mods to your cars? There are a few other people in my area that I have been talking to and they haven't found anywhere as of yet. Could you help? Sorry that's 2 questions!
Mysteek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:14 PM   #1911
andredmg
Big Nasty

Drives: Chevys lots of em
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteek View Post
Hi everyone!! I have only had my Camaro for 3 weeks and just registered on the forum a few days ago. Since you all were up in Albuquerque I figured you all could help. I live in Las Cruces, and Bravo won't work with me if I do any mods to my car. Haven't started the process yet because I don't want to void my warranty so I have just been searching around and getting suggestions. My questions is: Is there a dealer in town that works with you all even if you have done mods to your cars? There are a few other people in my area that I have been talking to and they haven't found anywhere as of yet. Could you help? Sorry that's 2 questions!
Depends on what you have done or plan on doing (if the dealer will cover it). Dont worry about breaking stuff we will help you get your car up and runnin again (no way anyone around here would let your car be out of commision for too long). Keep postin up and welcome aboard!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 11:31 PM   #1912
Carver1

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post

Here's video:

Hello everyone!
That car is actually at Casa Chevrolet. I just picked up my 2011 SW SS/RS from them this evening. Love it!
Hopefully I'll be seeing some of you around town.
Carver1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 12:53 AM   #1913
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Quote:
Originally Posted by andredmg View Post
Depends on what you have done or plan on doing (if the dealer will cover it). Dont worry about breaking stuff we will help you get your car up and runnin again (no way anyone around here would let your car be out of commision for too long). Keep postin up and welcome aboard!!!
Thank you!! I appreciate the assistance!! This site is VERY informative!! I just wanted to start out with a CAI and exhaust, but don't know which route to go!! I'm a first time Camaro owner, and don't know a thing about these beasts. I have a V6, thought I would start off simple, V8 would be too complex for me to start with. I say work from the bottom up, and by the time I get to buy a SS I'll be pretty well educated!!
Mysteek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:54 AM   #1914
LittleMT
user bann'd

Drives: Chevy SS
Quote:
Thank you!! I appreciate the assistance!! This site is VERY informative!! I just wanted to start out with a CAI and exhaust, but don't know which route to go!! I'm a first time Camaro owner, and don't know a thing about these beasts. I have a V6, thought I would start off simple, V8 would be too complex for me to start with. I say work from the bottom up, and by the time I get to buy a SS I'll be pretty well educated!!
nothing wrong with a V6, and a complex 312hp V6 at that.....

Chantilly Lace, the 2011 Rockabilly Jukebox..ADM built..617rwhp, geared A6.
LittleMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:16 AM   #1915
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLBOY View Post
damn this thread is up to 77 pages...camaros sure have come a long way since I last saw them.
Where you been Larry!!???

Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:41 PM   #1916
HELLBOY

Drives: 2010 camaro 1ss/m6 cgm
on a spending spree
-muffler delete
-TSP cai
-diablo tune
-TSP cam awaiting install!
HELLBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 08:35 PM   #1917
chefmichael32

Drives: 2010 chevrolet camaro ls
Quote:

Welcome aboard Mysteek hope to see you at some of our get togethers as for any questions on any planed mods talk to Ivan he's always willing to help (he's help me out a lot) and I now what you mean as far as starting off simple my '10 LS has plenty of get up and go for me (for now)
chefmichael32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:15 PM   #1918
bigsquirrel
My car runs on acorns....

Drives: 2010 SS RS Inferno Orange
Hmm have we ever had an install party? Could be a lot of fun. I can help with go fast stuff, there's tons of help for look cool stuff to.

2.9 Polished Whipple, Kooks LT 1 7/8 headers, HiFlow Cats, Kooks Sleeper catback, Cooling Mist Methanol Injection, PFADT Sport Sways, PFADT Springs, PFADT rear trailing arms, ADM intake, JDP stainless brake lines, Jegs Catch can, Stock SS wheels widened to 10 3/4, Hawks HPS Pads, Pedders Rear Subframe Bushing Inserts, BMR Center Brace, MSD BAP, AAC side markers, Emblem Pro's Custom Lighted Door Sills, Dash-Floor-Cupholder ABL lighting and other stuff....
bigsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote