Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 11-11-2012, 02:10 PM   #1
ZZZ

Drives: 10 SS Camaro
Do you think Transformers 4 will feature another Camaro?

I am curious what you guys anticipate Bumblebee looking like in the new film.

Given the estimated release date of Transformers 4 coinciding around the same time the 6th Gen may see it's unveiling and or release I am of the mindset that we may see a revamped Bumblebee in the form of either a ZL1 further enhanced SS Camaro perhaps a 6th gen Camaro or even a completely new vehicle to further navigate away from the first trilogy.

Michael Bay has stated he wants to use this film as a way to reboot the series and I am wondering if he may go a different direction with vehicle design.

What do you guys think will be the outcome of Bumblebee in the new Transformers 4?

I am personally hoping they release at least a final special edition for the public to buy to coincide with the vehicle.

I recently missed out on purchasing a Transformers Special Edition (Which is what I truly wanted as far as a color scheme went)

It would be nice to be able to trade in my current Camaro for one and I might even take it over a ZL1 if given the chance.
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:12 PM   #2
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
One thing i heard is that since they used the same characters in the previous movies they wanted new ones in #4 to sell new merchandise. So it will be interesting to see if Bumblebee is in it at all
AZCamaroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:37 PM   #3
ZZZ

Drives: 10 SS Camaro
Who knows it's totally up in the air right now. I agree with you though. It's a whole new ball game at this point.
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:51 PM   #4
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Yea I heard a rumor that they were gonna use a whole new set of characters, but who knows.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:53 PM   #5
trewyn15

Drives: 2004 Monte Carlo LS
They better not take it away, Bumblebee is known as the Camaro transformer...

I think they'll do something similar to what they did when he transformed to the C5.. obviously different, but something similar I would assume, just into a C6.

Hopefully at least, it will really ruin it for me if they don't honestly.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:05 PM   #6
ZL-Bee
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Bumblebee IMO will always be linked to Sam Witwicky, so bringing back Bumblebee but no Sam Witwicky would be super odd and detract from the movie. It's time to move on with new Autobots and Decepticons or other types of transformer robots if the original cast is indeed gone. Maybe this would give a chance for Cliff Jumper to appear? my bet is the GM would team up for TF4 based on the success of the other movies and the popularity that the 5th Gen Camaro gained due to the Bumblebee character. It's still super early to tell on just who is really going to be cast into this movie.
ZL-Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:06 PM   #7
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Well all we know so far is Mark Walhberg will be in it haha
Old 11-12-2012, 07:43 AM   #8
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
6th Gen to make appearance in Transformer 4?...

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/tran...rk-of-the-moon

Transformers 4 set to take place four years after Dark of the Moon

Now that I think about it, there are actually two pieces of news bundled up in one package here. The first is that the plot of TRANSFORMERS 4 is currently set to take place a whole four years after the last movie in the franchise, while the second is that TRANSFORMERS 4 is actively part of the same cinematic continuity as the previous trilogy. That may have been obvious by the "4" in the title, but I don't think it had yet been established just how closely the movies would be connected. And now, with the following comment from Michael Bay, we kind of sort of maybe know. Ish.
"The movie is going to continue four years from the attack on Chicago, which was in the last movie. It's going to have the same lineage, but it's going in a full new direction. It actually feels very natural how it's going in that direction... We're doing a lot of things that are really going to make it fresh and feel new."
For you Transformers super fans out there, just where exactly would Bay have to take the characters and world to really "make it fresh and feel new?" And what, if any, terrible fate do you hope is used to explain away Sam Witwicky's absence?

TRANSFORMERS 4 is gearing up to begin production with Mark Wahlberg in the spring of 2013, the hope being to hit a release date of June 27, 2014.

Seeing as how the movie takes place 4 years after the last movie, we might get a sneak preview of the 6th Gen Camaro or some sort of variation from it...only time will tell.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #9
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
I would say there is a good chance of that. The first Transformers came out in 2007 and had the 5th Gen concept car. Transformers 4 is currently slated as being released in 2014 and I have heard the 6th Gen with be a 2015 model.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:25 PM   #10
mothraisnotapokemon
nyaomi

Drives: yellow/black striped convertable2SS
if it follows the G1, then unicron and/or Galvatron might be dropping by. But hopefully ghost starscream or bring in skywarp and TC.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #11
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
I thought the same thing. It would be cool if they snuck a 6th gen concept in but I think the timing is to wrong. If Bumble Bee makes an appearance he'll be a Fifth gen. It's nice to dream though.

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:58 AM   #12
Bhobbs

Drives: 2015 SS 1LE Red Hot, 1970 Chevelle
Maybe Bumblebee will be the 6th Gen Z/28...
Bhobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:34 AM   #13
Brutal SS

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhobbs View Post
Maybe Bumblebee will be the 6th Gen Z/28...
Fingers crossed!
Old 11-13-2012, 04:24 AM   #14
Edin

Drives: 2013 2LT
Any of you know or have photos what the 6th gen Camaro will look like?
Edin is offline   Reply With Quote