Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 04-10-2010, 11:34 PM   #1
Cmlloveless

Drives: 2010 2SS RS
FS: V8 engine cover

I have a V8 engine cover for sale, Name your price!
Cmlloveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:58 AM   #2
CaliEMT
Decepticons. . . MOBILIZE

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmlloveless View Post
I have a V8 engine cover for sale, Name your price!
What color and how many miles have you had it?

VERY interested!
CaliEMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:46 AM   #3
Cmlloveless

It is OEM black and grey! Has about 10,000 miles on it, but not sure if that makes a diference! There is nothing wrong with it!
Old 04-11-2010, 06:36 PM   #4
CaliEMT

ive seen some members cars that have some burn marks or wearing under them. Thats why i ask. Look at it. It might.
THanks though,
I need a black gloss
Old 04-11-2010, 07:46 PM   #5
Cmlloveless

Oh well it has the heat resistant fabric stuff on the bottom! It has a small little warn spot on the fabric, but seeing as how you can't see the underside since it's just a cover that shouldn't realy matter!
Old 04-12-2010, 12:28 AM   #6
CaliEMT

Even though Im not yelling and am perfectly calm the exclimation points make it seem like i am! Right!

So you being the seller of your item shoud probably be ok with/expect/ questions and answer them without being a jerk!

Have a nice day!

I am not screaming! I just like the exclimation point!
Old 04-12-2010, 12:29 AM   #7
CaliEMT

Congragulations on being a horrible salesman! Horrible customer service!
Why am I still using exclimation points?!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
v
v
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
v
vv
v!!
Old 04-12-2010, 02:01 AM   #8
Cmlloveless

Wow have no idea what that tantrum was about!
Old 04-12-2010, 09:05 AM   #9
USNA15
rlbphoto.com

Drives: White/Blue 2SS L99/A6 Borla GMPP
Send a message via Skype™ to USNA15
I love folks who say "I'm not a jerk, I'm not yelling" then post stupid crap to the contrary. Cmlloveless.. I just want to buy a enginecover. Not here to criticize your selling techniques. I made an offer but haven't heard back

USNA15
League City, TX
2010 2RS
Summit White SS/2RS A6

visit mygen5camaro.com
USNA15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:03 PM   #10
Cmlloveless

I havnt seen an offer from you. I'm sorry.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:19 PM   #11
CaliEMT

All of a sudden his exclimation points are gone.

"I love folks who say "I'm not a jerk, I'm not yelling" then post stupid crap to the contrary. Cmlloveless.. I just want to buy a enginecover. Not here to criticize your selling techniques. I made an offer but haven't heard back "
Read what I wrote USNA15. And maybe, just maybe you'd understand how there is sarcasm in every in between line of what I wrote.

I asked simple questions on the the condition of the engine cover, as I was interested in buying one, much lilke you are interested now, and he comes back with these comments that make it seem like I should have NO reason to ask questions and that all I should do is buy.

Read the Thread
Old 04-12-2010, 12:48 PM   #12
Cmlloveless

Ok so don't buy it! No skin off my back! The only reason your asking about the condition of the underside (not even visable when on) is so that you can try and lower a sales price! I'm not a vendor, so I don't realy care. It is a cosmedic piece and thus the visible part is what matters to me!
Old 04-12-2010, 12:55 PM   #13
CaliEMT

Lower what price?

You said make your own offer, so thats a rediculous claim. And the reason I ask is because I dont know you, NOR is are there any pictures, and I'd like to make an appropriate offer. i.e Perfect condition->good offer, Used and abused->Lower offer or no buy.

Learn something about lilke, and get over yourself. im through with you
Old 04-12-2010, 01:05 PM   #14
Cmlloveless

Ok cool!!