Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 12-26-2010, 05:23 PM   #1
mah1407

Drives: POS Ford Taurus
Bronners in Frankenmuth, MI (READ FURTHER)

For all my MI people or who has ever been up to Frankenmuth and Bronners in MI, here is a news article about it. PEOPLE HAVE VANDELIZED IT ON CHRISTMAS DAY!!!! Here is the link to the newspaper article.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/in...continues.html
mah1407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 05:32 PM   #2
mah1407

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?se...cal&id=7862501

This one has video and is from a news site.
Old 12-26-2010, 05:48 PM   #3
JCL-2SS

Drives: 2010 2SS Imperial Blue
attacks on Christmas are on the rise, the Village i live in ticketed a house with Christmas decorations because they were too close to the street and on a telephone pole, this house has been setting up huge Christmas displays with sync'ed music. All because some scrooge neighbor complained. We are setting up a protest at the village hall on the day of the ticket appearance.
p.s. Grucci fireworks backed out of a display last year on Long Island because the organizers of the Christmas Parade decided to change it to a Holiday Parade.
2010 2SS IBM L99 6A, Janetty Tune, Dynatech headers and cats, Flowmaster exaust, SLP underdive pulley, CAI inc. CAI, MSD wires, LED's -taillights, side markers, knight rider, interior, Chevy emblem, rear plate
JCL-2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 05:54 PM   #4
mah1407

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCL-2SS View Post
attacks on Christmas are on the rise, the Village i live in ticketed a house with Christmas decorations because they were too close to the street and on a telephone pole, this house has been setting up huge Christmas displays with sync'ed music. All because some scrooge neighbor complained. We are setting up a protest at the village hall on the day of the ticket appearance.
p.s. Grucci fireworks backed out of a display last year on Long Island because the organizers of the Christmas Parade decided to change it to a Holiday Parade.
The only problem I have with this is the telephone pole. I work for a cable company and we have to get up on those and so do other utility workers. Put up a flagpole or something and that would be better. But the rest is pretty stupick. Being too close to the street though, well then they would have to ticket everyone that has a tree that same length away from the street. Seriously... it's getting horribly bad where you can't even say MERRY CHRISTMAS without offending anyone.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:38 AM   #5
Moriartii

Drives: 11 IOM 2SS/RS M6 w/Hurst
That is pretty sad about the Bronners thing. My wife loves that place. When we went to the auto show last year in January she hauled me up there. Talk about Christmas barfing all over the place!!!!! Oh my lord!!! Its like 52 acres or something of nothing but Christmas stuff open like 364 days a year. Pretty pathetic that someone would vandalize it.

Cheers
K
Moriartii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:12 PM   #6
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
Frankenmuth and Bronners!? For the love of god.. Good bye Christmas, hello Happy Gluttons Day
Zabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:43 PM   #7
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
I've always enjoyed the Bavarian Inn ... Never left there hungry ...