Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 12-03-2010, 11:26 AM   #71
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Banshee, let your poop-eating dog kiss her on the face and then say "oh, don't let him do that to you he eats poop".
If she hangs around after that, she's a good 'un. If you never hear from her again, well, nuff said.
Note: Avoid good-night kiss after poop-eating dog licking face event.

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:27 AM   #72
Da Hose
ACCOUNT HOZED BY GN......

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS #26731
Quote:
Originally Posted by heRS View Post
Banshee, let your poop-eating dog kiss her on the face and then say "oh, don't let him do that to you he eats poop".
If she hangs around after that, she's a good 'un. If you never hear from her again, well, nuff said.
EWWWWWWWWWW

I'd bet $100 that you smile like that all the time, even in your sleep... and you don't snore when you sleep, you giggle.

Da Hose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:34 AM   #73
Bonnie
Bonfyre

Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Quote:
Not good advise, even the nicest girl in the world would have a problem with that!
Old 12-03-2010, 06:08 PM   #74
CynAgain

Drives: Chevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CINDER02 View Post

Exactly! Just man up and do it
We're going out next Saturday. I will pick you up at 7. Please dress casual, be prompt and leave the attitude at the door.
EPIC! She totally fell into the Banshee Trap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFINN_2SS View Post
A chick asked me to couples skate with her years ago at a roller rink.
It was the same chick I was trying to get up enough nerve to ask.... same night.

Kept telling myself... Damn, been through hell in the United States Marine Corps and I can't even muster up enough guts to ask this chick to skate?
Guys, this is what the right woman can do to you.... read on.. lol.

Long story short..
She asked...
I grunted <couldn't answer>....
She took my hand and led us on to the skate floor...
.... been married to her for 29 years now!

Go figure...
Awe! Sweetness! I love it!

Quote:
CynAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:33 PM   #75
69 Hugger

Drives: 69 Convertible Camaro
[QUOTE=PQ;2601862]Honestly. I'd ignore her until she asks why. If she doesn't ask. So be it. If she does, tell her.

Those games she's playing, intentionally or not, are way too irritating.

Agree, way to irritating. Some good advice in this thread and in this case I think the best one goes like this "Plenty of fish ? go find another and then you'll have two. Lots of luck
69 Hugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:43 PM   #76
YodaOnCrack

Drives: 2011/1LT/RS/VictoryRed/Bl.Stripes
The key to relationships that work....Communication; noone's perfect, can you be imperfect together.
YodaOnCrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:23 PM   #77
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by YodaOnCrack View Post
The key to relationships that work....Communication; noone's perfect, can you be imperfect together.
OR, one is close to perfect, and the other is FAR FROM it. lmao

Like me and my miss perfect.

(Ok. That's about as sappy as I get) lol
Old 12-04-2010, 02:45 PM   #78
Bonnie
Bonfyre

Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
OR, one is close to perfect, and the other is FAR FROM it. lmao

Like me and my miss perfect.

(Ok. That's about as sappy as I get) lol
Name:  t1815[1].gif
Views: 262
Size:  1.3 KB

Old 12-05-2010, 12:59 AM   #79
Eric's Blue

Drives: Cybergray 1SS
If shes your age or older, (which you said you were 22?), then she sounds like she might be damaged. I dont know, I work with damaged people 40+ hours a week so I default back to a professional thought process. If she's acting interested and then having trouble finding time, then I d just back off completely. Sounds like she's enjoying the "chase." Otherwise if that's not the case, sounds like she has some trust issues. In some cases she should not immediately trust you with most guys probably just wanting to "hit it" at 22. I d pull back as much as she seems to pull back, she will likely pull in. If this goes on too long, there are some real issues. Put her on the back burner find something else to do. IMO.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:36 PM   #80
Ivas
el Ruco

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (now runnin' TENS )
Question What are they thinkin'?

How the hell are rational male minds ever gonna' comprehend the seemingly irrational female mind? Every time I think I'm gettin' a handle on it, the whole notion dissipates into the wind like a puff of smoke. And I've been trying to suss them out for my entire adult life. And I'm closing in on 56 years now.

What's worse is that I suspect that it is THEY who really understand this life, not us...
Ivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:39 PM   #81
Reaper1a

Drives: 2010 Summit White 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Honestly. I'd ignore her until she asks why. If she doesn't ask. So be it. If she does, tell her.

Those games she's playing, intentionally or not, are way too irritating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric's Blue View Post
If shes your age or older, (which you said you were 22?), then she sounds like she might be damaged. I dont know, I work with damaged people 40+ hours a week so I default back to a professional thought process. If she's acting interested and then having trouble finding time, then I d just back off completely. Sounds like she's enjoying the "chase." Otherwise if that's not the case, sounds like she has some trust issues. In some cases she should not immediately trust you with most guys probably just wanting to "hit it" at 22. I d pull back as much as she seems to pull back, she will likely pull in. If this goes on too long, there are some real issues. Put her on the back burner find something else to do. IMO.
+2 for these guys
I agree completely. Here's my simple way of looking at it....things that work, don't cause this much anguish. OP, you have a lot of questions, that you have obviously come to the conclusion can only be answered by her, face-to-face. OTOH, you can't get time from her to have this conversation. I'm thinking that right there is your answer. I'm going to go along with these two and say, leave it alone, don't let it bother you too much, and if she's truely interested, she'll come around. (although, I would make it HER effort this time. i.e. have her make the plans, and follow through instead of you since she keeps bailing)<-hope that makes sense, lol.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:49 PM   #82
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
"What's up with women? " [taking an old post and using it for my own purposes.]

Yea, I just got the stink eye cause I had a bowl of hot instant oatmeal, instead of the beef and broc that was brought to me.

but thats not the full stoy " I went to lunch today for Chineese and got you beef n broc bla bla bla......"

And wonders why Im not intrested in eating it some 6hr later when it finally gets here. Oh it looks oh so yummy as the hot food sat in the cold car and sweated inside then froze.

And Im suppose to feel bad about it???
[even more so when I always say no meat dishes, all veggy, I dont eat dog]

Anyone wanna guess what the dog will be eating later tonight?

I know PQ knows what I mean
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:41 PM   #83
bigted83
They call me captain slow

Drives: 2010 camaro lt
Their impossible to figure out, it would be easier figuring out who closes the door after the bus driver gets off
bigted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:45 PM   #84
bigted83
They call me captain slow

Drives: 2010 camaro lt
And no to Jack this thread , but hell I don't know when thier flirting with me, being nice or just making fun of me. Like yesterday I was out doing some errands and this cute girl smiled and waved at me, I didn't know if she was being nice or making fun of me
bigted83 is offline   Reply With Quote