Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 02-26-2014, 12:25 PM   #29
hognutz

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakespeak View Post
Keep in mind that video uses a 2010 SS. The cradle bushings for all Camaros were improved across the line in late '11 to get rid of the voids in the 2010 version. The newer part is solid rubber material. It would really be interesting to see a video with a 2012 or up model. Also since the Z28 is so track dedicated, I wonder what bushings they use on it?
yeah maybe I need to borrom my buddies gopro. I know this car has a ton of flex back there I can feel it be intersting to see if the voids were the problem or it just the durometer of the material.

the car has so much power rubber is always going to be a problem.
2013 ZL1 -sold
2007 Z06- sold
2014 Chrysler 300
2011 Duramax 8" lift, deleted tuned
hognutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:01 PM   #30
TBone
Negative Camber Junkie

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3/6MN ABM 1 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by I call it Vera View Post
What happened? I hear that brand ALL the TIME here.
Pedders filed bankruptcy in DEC 13 and Pfadt closed their doors this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1bro View Post
Still possible to get Pedders bushings from somewhere? Didn't realize they'd gone out of business.. damn
http://www.whitelinesuspensionparts.com/ Make the same bushings as Pedders.

T.
I can't wait for my next
Track fix.
DA HAWKS OWN DA CUP!!!!!
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:10 PM   #31
TBone
Negative Camber Junkie

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3/6MN ABM 1 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
BMR has the 70 durometer "Pro" Bushings or we also have the Delrin "Race" Bushings which is more comparable to the solid bushings in performance. Some more good news:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344278
AND they are the only game in town for getting a 15-16" tire for the drag racers to fit in town. Solid options for toe links, trailing arms and sway bars but I don't thinks that was brought up in this discussion.

We still love you BMR.... Don't go anywhere.

T.
I can't wait for my next
Track fix.
DA HAWKS OWN DA CUP!!!!!
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:30 PM   #32
jessrayo
Speed Freak

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Camaro, 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ZL1BLove View Post
Are the ones on ADM website for all Camaros or just the SS model ??
I have ADM bushings in my ZL1. They are Gen5 camaro universal. I have never ever experienced wheel hop with the solid bushings and I have got less than 8000 miles out the goodyears in case you think I don't spin tires.

2013 ZL1 -ADM - 427 LSX 6 bolt, O-ringed block built by LME. Twin PT6466 turbos. RPM custom manual trans, RPS Quad carbon clutch, 9" Hendrix rear diff & axles. ADM/squash fuel system, Ron Davis radiator, Spal fans, AGP air to air, turbo plumbing. LPE oil cooler, rear bushing upgrade, roll bar...etc. rwhp 1400+... 212.5mph, best Texas mile to date.
jessrayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:47 PM   #33
13ZL1BLove

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
BMR has the 70 durometer "Pro" Bushings or we also have the Delrin "Race" Bushings which is more comparable to the solid bushings in performance. Some more good news:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344278

Just ordered my BMR 1.4" lowering springs. Thanks for the coupon code. Appreciate it!!!!!!