Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 06-05-2012, 08:10 AM   #7239
45anni-gen5
Chevy 4 Life

Drives: 2012 45th anniversary RS Vert
so im interested in trading my 45th anniversary wheels with perelli p zero tires with 1800 miles on them for a black set of wheels with tires that are compareable with the around the same milage. Anyone out there interested?
Old 06-05-2012, 09:46 AM   #7240
pumpkinrancho
COMPULSIVE CAMARO OWNER

Drives: 18 ZLE,14 2ssrs,96,73 RS LT,69&67
Cruise nite at the Lincolnway Mcdonalds in cheyenne tonight.
Also GoodGuys at the loveland event center Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Sunday is a all year event. Anything american made. See you there.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:55 AM   #7241
Rat

Drives: ZL1/TBSS/COPO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue70SS View Post
Dang...... shoot'n for the moon? Auto or Manual? Are you using the stock hood with Ray's 1" spacer, re-angled Maggie inlet?, or removed hood liner? 427LSX? (Ray's looks and sound pretty sweet)

Seems like anyone doing the e85 eventually gets tired of the inconvience - but makes huge power. You should drive it the C5fest in Indianapolis with us
Mars would be cool, moon been done before!

That list of goodies is in my Trailblazer SS. Trans is a 2wd FLT Level 7 4L85e rated at 1500rwhp. Last year it ran/rolled to a 12.6 at 81mph after breaking the blower belt right before the 1/8.

I have a Camaro on order, it's a special one.They have not told me when it will be done but it should be around the end of this month.
Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:30 AM   #7242
AquaRSSS
AquaRob

Drives: ABM RS\SS; 69 427 Camaro; 1970 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by wontsellit View Post
There is a thread on here where the guys at elevation are only running mid 12's. That's why I started questioning going the extra $$$
Bone stock at altitude ( according to Chevrolet ) the car's only good for 11.93, so you can lob off a good fat second here at altitude. You'd have to compensate and overdrive that supercharger to make up a bunch of time, but with stock settings you won't push enough of our thin air to get it to go fast (deep into the 12's that is).
Altitude is a terrible thing.
Centerline, Weld, Holley, Nick Williams, GMPP, Diamond, ARP, Callies, Nelson Racing, Pro Torque, Strange, J&S Polishing, RMCR, AAC, MBRP, Flowmaster, FAST, Comp Cams, RX Performance, Aeroquip, Spectrum Powder-Coating, Current Performance, RX,TDub Racing, DSS, Fore Innovations, Aeroquip, Earl's, BMR, Ximpac, MPD,Street Scene, Blood, Sweat and Tears
AquaRSSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #7243
Blue70SS

Drives: 10 LS3 2SSRS IOM,21 ZLE Wild Cherry
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALZ2012SSII View Post
Hi, posted this earlier on CCOTR.

Happy Sunday everyone. With the Frisco BBQ challenge less then two weeks away it is time to start putting our travel plans together. The challenge starts @ 10;00 am, hoping to find enough parking so the club can park together I suggest we attempt to be in Frisco by 9:00 am. Google maps claims it is 93 miles trip with an eta of 1 hour 44 min from Castle Rock and 100 miles with a 2 hour eta from Longmont ( probably less with the supercharged car leading the way) . For the south group I suggest we meet at either Parry's Pizza off Lincoln in Parker or at Krispy Kreme off the 470 at County line. I suggest we meet @ 6:45 with a departure time of 7:00 am. Garth can you coordinate a meeting place for the North group?

Should we try to have a second meeting spot for all cars to meet before we head up the mountain, any suggested locations?

I'm hopeful with the ETA of 9:00 we should all be able to park in the Frisco Marina. The Marina is located on E Main st. Follow the directions listed on the BBQ link above, take exit 201 Co hwy 9 for .05 miles to E Main St take left into the Marina.
Like · · Unfollow Post · 6 hours ago
I'll have to post up on Facebook - "Camaro Club of the Rockies" & coordinate on the event. I would think the McD's at Hwy 119 & I-25 exit 240 at the same time would work.... I'll have to check out miles vs Parry's. The whole group meeting before going up I-70 would be impressive sight.

Everything should line up for me... but picking up car and getting retuned for new injectors & mods all has to happen Friday before this. I work well under pressure
Squash twins,GT9,Coil Covers,Mats,Pedals/ADM Gauges,Race Scoop/Trunions
DDS CVs,Carbon F DS/RPM L6/LPE 9.5 3.73/Pedders HD bushes,align kit
RB 2-piece rotors,S/S Lines,Hawk HPE Pads/Forgeline SP3P/Weld RTS
Ceramic ARH 2" LT/3" X-pipe,Corsa Touring/BMR TA,Toe,LCA,DS Loop
StreetSlayer BC3/MTI Shifter-Trans mt/Hotchkis CB/Monster CC/SJM LineLock
PFADT Coil Overs,Sways,Links,Mounts,SF Bushes,Camber Kit

LPE Brotherhood
Blue70SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:59 PM   #7244
Blue70SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat View Post
Mars would be cool, moon been done before!

That list of goodies is in my Trailblazer SS. Trans is a 2wd FLT Level 7 4L85e rated at 1500rwhp. Last year it ran/rolled to a 12.6 at 81mph after breaking the blower belt right before the 1/8.

I have a Camaro on order, it's a special one.They have not told me when it will be done but it should be around the end of this month.
How special.... spill the beans

LPE Brotherhood
Old 06-05-2012, 10:54 PM   #7245
Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue70SS View Post
How special.... spill the beans
COPO...
Old 06-05-2012, 11:21 PM   #7246
pumpkinrancho
COMPULSIVE CAMARO OWNER

Quote:
COPO...
which engine, which supercharger... What color? How soon? can I go for a ride???? any idea on what the build number is? Very cool sorry for all the questions.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:16 AM   #7247
Blue70SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinrancho View Post
which engine, which supercharger... What color? How soon? can I go for a ride???? any idea on what the build number is? Very cool sorry for all the questions.
Ditto what Andy said

LPE Brotherhood
Old 06-06-2012, 10:00 AM   #7248
Rat

LOL Thanks guys!

Flat Black with Inferno Orange graphics and the NA 427.

I have been tentatively been given "#33". The same number as Bob Jane's Hugger orange 69. Some cool history with his. The only original that was road raced and in Australia top of it all.

I will 100% be up at Bandimer after I get it... I will let you know if you like and you can see it inside and out. Rides will be tuff as its a "track only" car... Maybe a ride up the staging lane...

I have no clue when it will be done but in all the videos and info Chevy say it will be on the track this summer! That's only about 2 weeks away.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #7249
AquaRSSS
AquaRob

Drives: ABM RS\SS; 69 427 Camaro; 1970 Z28
COPO

Quote:
LOL Thanks guys!

Flat Black with Inferno Orange graphics and the NA 427.

I have been tentatively been given "#33". The same number as Bob Jane's Hugger orange 69. Some cool history with his. The only original that was road raced and in Australia top of it all.

I will 100% be up at Bandimer after I get it... I will let you know if you like and you can see it inside and out. Rides will be tuff as its a "track only" car... Maybe a ride up the staging lane...

I have no clue when it will be done but in all the videos and info Chevy say it will be on the track this summer! That's only about 2 weeks away.
Nice choice of cars. Someone else in the club will have a big hood on their car, but unfortunately can't take it on the street. First thing I'd do is buy a smashed V6 car and a few rivets later, the COPO would be on the street!!
But that's just me.

Congrats!! Super buy, although I have not heard of price ranges yet. Bad A$$ ride though.

(THIS is the car that should be named ZL1...just sayin.)
Centerline, Weld, Holley, Nick Williams, GMPP, Diamond, ARP, Callies, Nelson Racing, Pro Torque, Strange, J&S Polishing, RMCR, AAC, MBRP, Flowmaster, FAST, Comp Cams, RX Performance, Aeroquip, Spectrum Powder-Coating, Current Performance, RX,TDub Racing, DSS, Fore Innovations, Aeroquip, Earl's, BMR, Ximpac, MPD,Street Scene, Blood, Sweat and Tears
AquaRSSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:49 PM   #7250
Boomerjinks

Drives: Colorado Movie Cars
Just wanted to throw this out there:

Our idea was to get those smallish group get-togethers that happen amongst the individual communities and make them happen at the same time for a diverse car show!

We've got the movie cars, we've got the LXers, we've got the classic scooter owners, we've got fire trucks and military vehicles. We want Camaros! Bring it by, we'll let you in, park your car to show off while you grab a bite to eat, snap some pictures, then enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

100% free, everyone's invited! If your ride is cool, we want to see it!
Boomerjinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #7251
Casper45th

Drives: 2012 45th SSRS A6
Nice! I want to see a COPO up close and personal. Guess I need to make to bandi some weekend after you get it.
Casper45th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:08 PM   #7252
pumpkinrancho
COMPULSIVE CAMARO OWNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerjinks View Post
Just wanted to throw this out there:

Our idea was to get those smallish group get-togethers that happen amongst the individual communities and make them happen at the same time for a diverse car show!

We've got the movie cars, we've got the LXers, we've got the classic scooter owners, we've got fire trucks and military vehicles. We want Camaros! Bring it by, we'll let you in, park your car to show off while you grab a bite to eat, snap some pictures, then enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

100% free, everyone's invited! If your ride is cool, we want to see it!
We would have loved to come, however we are in Loveland at goodguys all weekend. PM me when you do another show and I will try and stormy b by.

Tags
2012 callaway, 45th anniversary, colorado camaro